Could Jon Jones Make Middleweight and does he wreck everyone at that weight

Probably ends up going for a single leg 30 seconds in after the ref stops the fight

It would be like watching TJ cut except larger. That's another 20 pounds.

Jones beat three MW title contenders, two of whom were in MW when he fought them. Funny enough people made fun of Jones for beating Belfort and Sonnen cause they were MW's yet they actually came closer to finishing him than any LHW did.

Sonnen never came close to beating Jones, Vitor did.

anthony-johnson.jpg

Could he make it? Yes.
Should he make it? Probably not.
Though i do think if he made weight he would dominate. Jones is probably the best fighter at using his size advantage. If he could fight even smaller fighters i see no reason he shouldn't dominate.
Finally a sensible answer

Sonnen never came close to beating Jones, Vitor did.

I mean technically, wasn't suggesting anything except pointing it out. He was 27 seconds away from a TKO. It would have been a BS win, but Sonnen almost won. Vitor got a title off of a freak injury also, it's still a win though we all know it's bs, same with Hamill.

I mean technically, wasn't suggesting anything except pointing it out. He was 27 seconds away from a TKO. It would have been a BS win, but Sonnen almost won. Vitor got a title off of a freak injury also, it's still a win though we all know it's bs, same with Hamill.

No, that's not a tko. That's a doctors stoppage.

Jones has a green light to take the required PEDS to make 185. So yes, he could make weight and would dominate.

He purposely didnt cut the appropriate weight earlier cause he was ducking mighty mouse

faustian

lol that's true but i think that hes already at maximum leanless due to the picograms in his system as is lol. 20 more pounds off that lean frame would be DEATH!

faustian

lol that's true but i think that hes already at maximum leanless due to the picograms in his system as is lol. 20 more pounds off that lean frame would be DEATH!
Perhaps he can get an allowance to weigh in at 205 for MW due to pulsing muscle mass

Which is recorded as a TKO (doctor stoppage)

You should choose your semantic battles more carefully

No, I shouldn't. Everyone gets that a tko from a broken toe isn't the same as a tko from getting punched in the head. It's not semantics.

Not sure he could make the cut, I think he probably couldn't do it. If he did he would beat everyone at that weight.

Back