Could Fedor make a legit run at the LHW title?

He's a HW, there is no going to LHW for him. But if he fought em at HW? Considering he's in the same shape he left, he would beat em

no. I'm excited to see him come back and fight but I think a lot of people are going to be surprised at by how bad he is going to look.

I don't wan him to fight in MMA B league.

HW or nothing.

- 38 years old
- not a single relevant win in 5 years
- never fought at LHW

Yeah dude, he could definitely make a run at the title! Hell, he'll probably even win the title and then move up to HW and DESTROY everyone!

Right Sherdog? :)

Fedor's biggest advantage at HW was his speed. He loses that advantage at LHW. He also has to cut weight. Something he doesn't do so we don't know how it would affect his performance, especially at his age.

Any HW with decent skills could make a title run in MMA. The HW division is so different than any other division.

Ironically enough (or maybe not even) I think Fedor has a way better shot at the HW title

Ironically enough (or maybe not even) I think Fedor has a way better shot at the HW title

So you think a 38 year old fighter coming out of retirement has a good chance at winning the HW title? Please, log out.

So you think a 38 year old fighter coming out of retirement has a good chance at winning the HW title? Please, log out.

He's already set in terms of his accomplishments, anything he does now will be a bonus. Its not like hes failed a drug test or anything, his legacy is already cemented.

He would never beat Bones. DC is a bad match up for him. A better wrestler than Bigfoot who took him down and pounded him pretty brutally. Gus is a wild card. Wanna see his fight against DC before Id make a prediction.

He's already set in terms of his accomplishments, anything he does now will be a bonus. Its not like hes failed a drug test or anything, his legacy is already cemented.

Well the organization he dominated in didn't even test for drugs. They encouraged them.

And how is this reply relevant to my original post? You've gotta be an enormous delusional nuthugger to think that Fedor has a good chance to win the belt.

Well I wouldnt say good (actually youre the only one using that word), but its not like Werdum is some next gen level new breed fighter. The Fedor that lost to him could definitely beat him on a good night. At LHW however I think he'd have major issues. Fedor thrives on that speed advantage

Well I wouldnt say good (actually youre the only one using those words), but its not like Werdum is some next gen level new breed fighter. The Fedor that lost to him could definitely beat him on a good night. At LHW however I think he'd have major issues. Fedor thrives on that speed advantage

It's basically what you implied. Werdum actually is a next generation HW, it just took him longer than most to develop his skillset. The Werdum now is more dangerous than Prime Nogueira. And no, Fedor loses to Werdum. He couldn't last longer than a minute

Well the organization he dominated in didn't even test for drugs. They encouraged them.

And how is this reply relevant to my original post? You've gotta be an enormous delusional nuthugger to think that Fedor has a good chance to win the belt.

He fought numerous times in the states in which he was tested. Your the Silva nut hugger trying to discredit a fighter who was never popped because your fav was. Enough is enough buddy, were on to you.

It's basically what you implied. Werdum actually is a next generation HW, it just took him longer than most to develop his skillset. The Werdum now is more dangerous than Prime Nogueira. And no, Fedor loses to Werdum. He couldn't last longer than a minute

Overeem destroys Werdum again if he fights smart and so does JDS. Fedor wont have to face Werdum again to get the title, Velasquez will have it back by then.

Overeem destroys Werdum again if he fights smart and so does JDS. Fedor wont have to face Werdum again to get the title, Velasquez will have it back by then.

I think Cain beats him in a rematch, as well as JDS, but Werdum is still more dangerous than prime Nogueira. JDS and Cain are just monsters though.

My dog has a chance of coming out of the grave and making a HW run at this point. The division's never been weaker across MMA as it is now.

Though at this point I don't think Fedor's going to do anything significant.

he has a chance vs gus i think he could wear out rumble but thats dicey dc grinds him out ala hendo

Back