Could Fedor make a legit run at the LHW title?

Unibroue

White Belt
Reaction score
How would he fare against Gus, Rumble and Cormier?

Last edited:
Rumble and DC would be problems, not Gus.

How would he fare against Gus, Rumble and Cormier?

Well i think he would run into more problems here than at heavyweight, since most of the top heavyweights seem to have lost their speed. Gustaffsson and Johnson are quicker and i believe this is where he could run into problems.

Fedor could be champ in all divisions if he really felt like it.

tumblr_m8xowt8KjN1qmahxv.gif

only DC would pose problems. the other two don't have enough heart for a fedor fight.

No. Most of Fedor's toughest fights were always against smaller HWs or LHW fighters

Fedor should stay the fuck away from lhw. Gus and AJ are bigger, faster and way younger. Dc's wresslin would give Fedor hell and lets not forget that he is a bleeder. Jones would be a horrible match for him too.

I give him more chances at hw.

I said when the Fedor rumor began circulating that he needs to drop down AND
leave Russia for a proper modern camp. Having people standing around telling
him about how great he is isnt going to cut it anymore. Its 2015 this time.

He destroys all 3 in the same night.

An 8 man one night LHW GP

Fedor
Bones
Cormier
Gus
Rumble
Glover
Weidman
Jacare

And then have Shogun v Rampage as an alternate fight

I know I just went full retard, but who gives a fuck.

HW is the weaker division. He should stick there, we've seen more ridiculous things like Andre Arlovski's current HW run, and Frank Mir is (as unbelievable as it is) still relevant. Anyone can go on a surprising 2-3 fight "impressive' KO streak and revitalize their careers.

He'd have a better chance at HW. Its more suited to his style and he has experience dealing with the bigger/slower/stronger guys. There's no way i'm gona believe he has the same speed as he did back in 2005, that version of him could have destroyed any LHW.

Yes, he could. But why would he? You don't become the baddest man on the planet hiding out in LHW. That's reserved for the heavies.

Probably not very well but LHW has seen better days so if he ever wanted to try, now is the time

Fedor isn't going to LHW, he is an MMA OG that knows weight cutting is for wimps

Fedor should stay the fuck away from lhw. Gus and AJ are bigger, faster and way younger. Dc's wresslin would give Fedor hell and lets not forget that he is a bleeder. Jones would be a horrible match for him too.

I give him more chances at hw.

Becuase of the possibility of a robbery? I think not!

Back