Could deluded Conrad fans get their own sub-forum?

his airness

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
i'm more of a reader than a poster here but it's still getting so damn annoyoing that these 9 year olds making countless threads and posts about their hero <Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0>.FFS the man beat Cerrone who was hand picked for this fight so Conrad can finally win. It's beyond me how can anybody be so stupid not to see it.It's getting unbearableo_O

The solution is for you to make another Conor-related thread crying about how bad Conor-related threads make this website.

This is the Conor sub forum now

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Great thread! This is why I come to Sherdog! Thanks for doing your part in making this place awesome, TS.

Go back to reading

tenor.gif

The solution is for you to make another Conor-related thread crying about how bad Conor-related threads make this website.
the only solution i see is if those retards dont breed and spread their retarded genes

If the Conor haters stopped making threads about him the forum would already be much better. Do your part.

God I forgot how annoying this place gets when it comes to Mcgregor.

I got used to the 3 years of quiet when he was gone

Could people please stop posting non-Conor threads in the heavies aka the Conor sub forum

Can piss belts get their own forum too?

Go back to The Wasteland pal

Imagine that some person gets to you so badly you aren't even to spell his name correctly.

Rent free confirmed.

tenor.gif

Deal with it TS. #2020

I've been lobbying for a conor forum for as long as i've been here but it's not happening unless he's fighting mayweather again..

The haters have had 3 years of retardation, the nuthuggers feel, and i can't believe i'm saying this, like a breath of fresh air..

Suck it up..

i'm more of a reader than a poster here but it's still getting so damn annoyoing that these 9 year olds making countless threads and posts about their hero <Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0>.FFS the man beat Cerrone who was hand picked for this fight so Conrad can finally win. It's beyond me how can anybody be so stupid not to see it.It's getting unbearableo_O

Theres more hate threads like this than fan threads, stick it all in the same subforum.

Back