Could Conor KO Stipe if he landed a clean left?

Id be curious about Woodley, Wonderboy and Conor fighting at a heavier weight.
None of them do very well going up a weightclass. I do think Wonderboy beats Whittaker again though, but he gets destroyed by all the wrestlers.

Obviously. DC didn't even hit him hard, just hit him in the right spot with something he didn't see coming.
Using the DC fight as evidence in this case is just as absurd as the original question. DC is a 240 pound man and is as strong as an ox. Apples and oranges.

Using the DC fight as evidence in this case is just as absurd as the original question. DC is a 240 pound man and is as strong as an ox. Apples and oranges.
I understand what you’re saying, but why can’t apples and oranges be compared? Do you fuck with the war?

Yes, DC already said that Rumble, a former WW, hits harder than Stipe. A bulked up Conor could easily put Miocic to sleep, he's still a human being.

Seriously? Conor has never knocked out a full grown man he fights under 185lbs

What do you think, could Conor KO Stipe if he landed clean?

9c79cb_2281709.jpg

And he threw a very short hook without proper balance or hip use and it KO'd Stipe. That means anyone who can punch properly could KO him, and Conor definitely could.

i can ko conor and op with 1 clean dolly throw to the chins.

He could but the real question is would Conor break his hand on Stipe's big cro magnon skull?

185 lbs offseason Conor ? Probably. Human skulls are not made for taking that kind of impact. He would never land it in a fight though

What do you think, could Conor KO Stipe if he landed clean?

short answer no...

Long answer given the right conditions ( sucker punch, counter, free shot, stipe moving towards the strike like aldo)
Then yes possible

Back