Could Brock Lesnar beat up a Cheetah?

Are you fucking retarded?

To anyone here the really thinks a man could fight a cheetah... have you ever seen a cat go full berserker mode on a human?
Now change that into a 90 lb killing machine with built in death weapons. wouldnt... be.. close.

Roberto Duran knocked out a horse with a single punch and Mas Oyama used to kill bulls and tear their horns off while throwing them around. Surely Brock Lesnar can beat a Cheetah in a fight.

You could literally kill or cripple a tasmanian devil with one punt.

I highly doubt that, those things are built for battle and have thick skulls and bones. Maybe if you set it up like a football kickoff and all conditions were perfect, but good luck kicking a thing that's movement is that of a mini tornado with razor sharp claws and one of the strongest bites in the animal kingdom

The cheetah would fucking maul him. I've actually been around people stupid enough to debate whether or not Stipe could beat a gorilla in a fight. It is highly unlikely that any human being can beat a wolf in a fight, let alone a cheetah or leopard.
Plenty of men have actually strangled wolves with their barehands

Here is where some red neck usually comes in and tells us how they would "Snap the wolves neck with MY BARE hands" and supports said claim with anecdotal evidence of them abusing some pet at some point in their life.

I've had a wolf dog (75% wolf and 25% husky/malamute) before and when they get into crazy wild animal mode, just while playing, there is not anything you can do. There was this one area in his pen where he would go into play mode and there was nothing that I could do to prevent him from utterly f'ing me up (and I'm 6'3 200lb) and he was just 75 lbs of lean muscle, tho super tall and lanky. People have a skewed view on what wild animals can do because they are never around them and think that domesticated and subservient pets represent what a wild animal can do.

Heck, there is NO man in a world that can physically fend of a 60 lb police dog with their hands. Humans are so damn weak it is kinda mind blowing -- any non retard can tell you this. No man that has ever lived can beat a 100lb chimp either: he would get his face eaten, his foot ripped off and his dick ripped off (literally). http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/335600-chimps-attack-man-loses-testicles.html
I hate to dissagree with you but there's cases of men being attacked by wolves and strangling it to death.
And to say NO man can kill 60ilb german Sheppard is wrong, 60ilbs shepard is small very small, all they have is a neck bite to kill, they have no functional limbs to stop you from breaking their forelegs gouging their eyes, whacking their sensitive ears.
You're greatly underestimating the human potential, many people have also killed dogs (much bigger than 60ilbs)
I would agree that a chimp would destroy a human hand to hand.
Simply because i dont think it's ever been done.
You gotta understand im disagreeing with you on dogs and wolves because factually people have done it.

Last edited:
I hate to dissagree with you but there's cases of men being attacked by wolves and strangling it to death.
And to say NO man can kill 60ilb german Sheppard is wrong, 60ilbs shepard is small very small, all they have is a neck bite to kill, they have no functional limbs to stop you from breaking their forelegs gouging their eyes, whacking their sensitive ears.
You're greatly underestimating the human potential, many people have also killed dogs (much bigger than 60ilbs)
You gotta understand im disagreeing with you on dogs and wolves because factually people have done it.
There are a ton of red flags in the wolf story
A) no wolf has been documented to attack a human
B) The Russian case is likely one of these hearse mixed in with copious amount of bs/misinfo as a healthy wild wolf would run from a person. Most likely it was a previously domesticated hi-bred and was trying to submit and ended up getting murdered. Those russian stories are particularly rich with bullshit.

The problem with any dog anecdotes is that dogs will go into submission mode as they are programmed to submit rather than fight. Look at any video of some criminal being attacked by a 50 pound police Malinois: no human ever stands a chance vs a true dog in attack mode tat is not going to submit to the man. Talk to your local K9 officer about it as they know truth and see this stuff on a daily basis: sure, thousands of men have attempted to fight back against the dog (which is just like a small wolf) but not one (that I have ever heard of) killed the dog or ended up in any way other than fucked up: you cant hurt them can the harder you hit, the harder they attack.

I speak on this from actual experience as a wildlife biologist, past dog behaviorist, etc -- people simply dont understand animal capacity because they lack the understanding of animal physiology and psychology. For example, any pitbull owner can kill their pitbull with their bare hands as the pitbull will just submit and go into fetal mode, thinking the owner will stop -- heck many stranger humans could kil any badass dog owing to these same reasons: they are bred to submit to humans -- but when you actually feel the power of an animal that wont submit an does not fear human, it is a WHOLE new ball game. Those teeth are like steak knives that can strike 10 times before you can blink. I got tagged by a GSD while breaking up a dog fight once and instantaneously went into shock and lost so much blood that I past out and was told by emergency room I would have died in 45 minutes had I not got there immediately.

And these "police dogs" are no different than other shepherds - they are simply trained to not have fear and submit to other humans. Luckily, they are also trained to not kill the human, but there is never anything a human can do, no matter how big, fast or strong. You put Stipe against any competent police dog, my money is 100% on the police dog. And the thing with wild animals, they may fear humans, but they wont submit the way that our pets do.

I highly doubt that, those things are built for battle and have thick skulls and bones. Maybe if you set it up like a football kickoff and all conditions were perfect, but good luck kicking a thing that's movement is that of a mini tornado with razor sharp claws and one of the strongest bites in the animal kingdom
They weigh 15-20 pounds. If you catch one of them you can send it flying and I think you overestimate the durability of tiny ribcages and organs.

I like the part where you think "whacking the ears" of a German Shepherd on kill would do anything. LOL.

There are a ton of red flags in the wolf story
A) no wolf has been documented to attack a human
B) The Russian case is likely one of these hearse mixed in with copious amount of bs/misinfo as a healthy wild wolf would run from a person. Most likely it was a previously domesticated hi-bred and was trying to submit and ended up getting murdered. Those russian stories are particularly rich with bullshit.

The problem with any dog anecdotes is that dogs will go into submission mode as they are programmed to submit rather than fight. Look at any video of some criminal being attacked by a 50 pound police Malinois: no human ever stands a chance vs a true dog in attack mode tat is not going to submit to the man. Talk to your local K9 officer about it as they know truth and see this stuff on a daily basis: sure, thousands of men have attempted to fight back against the dog (which is just like a small wolf) but not one (that I have ever heard of) killed the dog or ended up in any way other than fucked up: you cant hurt them can the harder you hit, the harder they attack.

I speak on this from actual experience as a wildlife biologist, past dog behaviorist, etc -- people simply dont understand animal capacity because they lack the understanding of animal physiology and psychology. For example, any pitbull owner can kill their pitbull with their bare hands as the pitbull will just submit and go into fetal mode, thinking the owner will stop -- heck many stranger humans could kil any badass dog owing to these same reasons: they are bred to submit to humans -- but when you actually feel the power of an animal that wont submit an does not fear human, it is a WHOLE new ball game. Those teeth are like steak knives that can strike 10 times before you can blink. I got tagged by a GSD while breaking up a dog fight once and instantaneously went into shock and lost so much blood that I past out and was told by emergency room I would have died in 45 minutes had I not got there immediately.

And these "police dogs" are no different than other shepherds - they are simply trained to not have fear and submit to other humans. Luckily, they are also trained to not kill the human, but there is never anything a human can do, no matter how big, fast or strong. You put Stipe against any competent police dog, my money is 100% on the police dog. And the thing with wild animals, they may fear humans, but they wont submit the way that our pets do.

Police dogs are trained in non lethal bite points, they grab the ankle or the forearm and they dont let go.
You give them the forearm and you have three limbs to work with.
We're talking about a fight to the death, i think you're underestimating humans.
All you need to do is grab the hine leg, just like wrist control and that dogs going for a ride.
And they dont take damage as well as humans, as far as impact goes, their hips, joints ects, can be broken with kicks.

The only way i see it happening is if the dog can get a throat bite right off the bat, other wise a hunan has too many tools, what's the dog going to do wheb you gouge its eyes while its lockjawed on your forearm?
I bet if i said "human with a bat vs Sheppard you would probably pick the human, but if you have a human being who can kick just as hard as someone can swing a bat, then it doesn't really matter.

Compentent athletic human beats a dog 9/10 times, dogs work in packs, they don't kill big game by theirselves.
Humans iq on vital spots, and the fact we have more tools to get it done.

Sure i would pick the dog over the average American, but go tell the doods in africa that steal meat from lions with sticks in their hands that a 60lb dog will kill them

There's men who have killed bears without weapons

Last edited:
Back