Could Bones Jones out BJJ Werdum?

Fruitsaladsushi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In his last few fights the champ has publicly stated he has been focusing on beating his opponents at their own game..

He beat Chael in the Wrestling department , Glover in the stand up and now DC and his "Olympic" level wrestling..

So my question to you is,

do you give Jon Bones a good chance at beating Werdum in the BJJ department?....

IMO...looking at Jones's rapid evolution over his past fights, I give him a bloody good chance at dominating Fabricio on the ground... and maybe even submitting him...you never know with jonny bones!!!

Jones is not submitting Werdum, but I would be pretty sure he would avoid getting submitted.

He almost got armbarred by Vitor Belfort

He might pass guard and then we can just say he did.

If he wanted to beat Werdum at his own game then he'd try to outtroll Werdum.

I dunno about "out bjj'ing"

But I think if werdum pulled guard he would get fucked up.

Easily.. Could he do it to Schaub however? Therein lies the real question...

I think he could beat him even in a pure BJJ match. The only guy he can't beat at his own game is Matt Riddle.

This is getting out of hand.

Could JBJ out compose Beethoven? Could he out math Gottfried Leibniz? Could he out philosophize Schopenhauer? Why not, I mean, he completely and utterly ragdolled DC, he mercilessly outstruck the best striker of all time in Shogun and he even tapped out 10th degree black belt Vitor. Come to think of it, is OSP the greatest striker to ever live because he KO'd Shogun in the first and Jones needed 3 rnds to get a mere TKO? Wait...does this mean Mousasai is the greatest of great strikers as he put on a straight up clinic on OSP? This is all so confusing because Machida outstruck Moose and JBJ outstruck Machida.....maybe JBJ can out JBJ JBJ?

Could JBJ out compose Beethoven? Could he out math Gottfried Leibniz? Could he out philosophize Schopenhauer? Why not, I mean, he completely and utterly ragdolled DC, he mercilessly outstruck the best striker of all time in Shogun and he even tapped out 10th degree black belt Vitor. Come to think of it, is OSP the greatest striker to ever live because he KO'd Shogun in the first and Jones needed 3 rnds to get a mere TKO? Wait...does this mean Mousasai is the greatest of great strikers as he put on a straight up clinic on OSP? This is all so confusing because Machida outstruck Moose and JBJ outstruck Machida.....maybe JBJ can out JBJ JBJ?

Bones would outbone James Deen, outrape Genghis Khan, and outsuck Jenna Jameson.

I think you're onto something! :icon_idea

I want either JDS Stipe or Travis Browne to throw down the challenge to Jones. Either 3 will shut him up!

prob not, but werdum needs to be able to take him down

Back