Could Assassin Baby do the almost impossible?

Figueirdo is a great fighter but not the level of a Cejudo or or Mighty Mouse. I would even go as far to say he is a level below what TJ was when he was in his prime.

Moreno has impeccable grappling, it’s very underrated, and he has a big reach and size advantage over Davieson.
It’s a 50/50 fight and Brandon is a huge underdog so I’ll be backing him.

Figueiredo is good, but "almost impossible"? That seems like a bit much.
Figuereido is very good. Beating him is a tall order. I'm a Moreno fan and have been for a while. Either way MMA fans should be really pumped for this fight. War Assassin Baby!

He'll get taken out by the Pitbull Baby before too long

He definitely can. He proved to be all around more skilled than Fig in the first fight. He has better hands and can get the TD when things get a little hairy (although he can't do a whole lot with it), and seems to have better cardio down the stretch. Fig is ofc bigger, more powerful and a beast of a FLW but I could totally see Moreno take 3 rounds or get a late finish.

Figgy was ill heading into that fight, and still nearly beat him

The guy sure fight ill a lot then because he said the same after Jussier beat him.
And yes two times is a lot ha.

Figgy takes this serious and healthy , I see alot of disappointed people.In fact , I have to see rest of card - I won't be shelling out $$ unless theres a couple of ppv worthy scraps.

Could Brandon Moreno take out Figuereido next month? I'm glad he's getting the love he deserves. The guy is improving, has heart, passion and is an absolute savage in the ring. It's a tall order but I think he has a chance. I can't wait for the rematch. Anyone else looking forward to this fight?
It's going to be a great fight. I think he can do it, but Figureido is going to look for an early finish, as they both had nothing left in the 5th.

Yes, definitely looking forward to it. Their last one was a war. Fig should be favored but I'm not counting Moreno out.

All I know is he needs a new nickname

Back