Could Anderson have been the first 2 division champ?

Wasn't there talks of him having his first UFC match against Matt Hughes at one point at UFC 36?
Hughes also said he was going to 85 to fight Anderson as his revenge for Franklin, then he lost to Gsp before it could happen. And gsp put a kickboxing clinic on his ass.

Can you please tell me how the guy who got wrestlefucked by Chael could beat Jones?
By a flashy KO?
How?

Silva had cracked ribs in that fight

Chael was 4 times over the allowed limit

Styles make fights (chael spams tds, Jones likes to strike)

Silva destroyed several wrestlers including SUBMITTING a wrestling OLYMPIAN. We know you just starting watching MMA yesterday, but google is your friend.
Calm down child. Just because I have a different opinion than you doesn’t mean I just started watching. If he destroyed those wrestlers you mentioned, then why couldnt he beat Weidman? Isnt wrestling the style that people talked about being the one that would beat Silva, if there was one? Sounds more like you’re the noob, than me. Good try though. Lol.
Now I’ll pat your pathetic head and walk away laughing.

Maybe even 4 (ww) however Georgy was avoiding him like a plague
George straight up told him if he could make 70 again to come fight him. He wasn’t done at WW yet and would have to wait for him to finish what he wanted to do at WW and put on size to come get him.

He wasn’t ducking, he just had shit to do still at WW

Dana is crazy about super fights now, if he had the same mind set he does now would he have made Rampage vs Silva for the Lhw belt after both beat Hendo? And who would have won?

I always wanted Silva to fight JBJ @LHW but I was always scared Bones would rip Silva to shreds. Definitely wanted to see him be a champ champ but he was a god @MW anyways so fuq it

<{silvanormal}>

Imagine actually believing this

The guy who was outstruck by Forrest Griffin will beat prime Anderson Silva

Hahahahaha
Whos said shit about striking,he'd do a saku and try to throw him over the cage

Silva would have seriously struggled against those big wrestlers, like Shad and Tito. Imagine if he struggled so badly against Chael what would happen.

Since we are talking hypothetically

Randy Couture could have likely done it.

He held both belts

Anderson would've slept Lyoto, Rashad, and Chuck on the same night

He subs Rampage

Yeah, I believe after this dominating performances in LHW when he was MW champ definitely prove he was able to defeat the current champions (Rashad, Lyoto, Shogun etc)

Calm down child. Just because I have a different opinion than you doesn’t mean I just started watching. If he destroyed those wrestlers you mentioned, then why couldnt he beat Weidman? Isnt wrestling the style that people talked about being the one that would beat Silva, if there was one? Sounds more like you’re the noob, than me. Good try though. Lol.
Now I’ll pat your pathetic head and walk away laughing.
Well in the first fight after he got taken down in the first round (like he usually did for some weird reason) he came out in the second round stuffing Weidmans takedowns pretty easily. He got caught, it's not like Weidman was dominating the striking or grappling in that round.
Weidman did dominate the second fight but Silva was clearly intimidated and not the same in that fight.

Well in the first fight after he got taken down in the first round (like he usually did for some weird reason) he came out in the second round stuffing Weidmans takedowns pretty easily. He got caught, it's not like Weidman was dominating the striking or grappling in that round.
Weidman did dominate the second fight but Silva was clearly intimidated and not the same in that fight.
Yeah I didnt say Weidman dominated Silva but Silva certainly didn’t have much for Weidman. That’s why he got frustrated and humiliated. My point was that I think rampage could beat Silva. A strong wrestler is what it took, even if the threat of a takedown was there but not completed. You’re right about the second fight, Silva was intimidated.

Silva VS Prime Rashad would have been interesting.

I'm not sure if Silva can handle Rashad's wrestling.

Silva would have UD'd Rampage's slow plodding ass.

He obviously could have if he challenged Forrest before Rashad did.

Dana is crazy about super fights now, if he had the same mind set he does now would he have made Rampage vs Silva for the Lhw belt after both beat Hendo? And who would have won?

Honestly, AS could have been 3 weight class champ. MW, WW, and LW. Before Jones came along, Andy was just a monster. Destroyed people in both LHW and MW. Could've fought GSP and most likely beat him too.

SHSp.gif

asilvafinfranklin_medium.gif

If JBJ could've stop snorting coke and poppin horse pills, he could easily be 3 division champ too.

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

ShadyCharmingBuffalo-small.gif

I
Prime Anderson could have been the first 3 division champ (MW, LHW, HW).
i want to believe this, but I am certain Cain with the wrestling and pressure would do what Weidman did to Anderson

If he fought Rampage and Chuck yes

If he fought Shad, Machida, Shogun maybe

If he fought Jones no

Back