Could Anderson have been the first 2 division champ?

Liverkick-king56

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dana is crazy about super fights now, if he had the same mind set he does now would he have made Rampage vs Silva for the Lhw belt after both beat Hendo? And who would have won?

Anderson could have taken that title at any point until Jones got it.

Yes, Yes and Yes Anderson could have been the MW and LHW champ that is before Jones came along.

Dana would make the fight imo. Silva would lose and not become the first 2 division champ. I think quintons wrestling, chin, and power combined would be too much for Silva.

He and Juicehead could become the first 2 division, multiple PED fails, fo sho.

Zv4jo1-YeBaDStoKmiHpftouN84c1Lzr70bt7HCgapQ.gif

BJ would have been the first five-division champ if Dana wasn't a donkey 14 years ago.

bj-penn-licking-blood-GIF-crazy.gif

Dana would make the fight imo. Silva would lose and not become the first 2 division champ. I think quintons wrestling, chin, and power combined would be too much for Silva.

Dana literally said Silva had to vacate the MW belt if he wanted to make a run at the LHW title.

Prime Anderson could have been the first 3 division champ (MW, LHW, HW).

without a doubt. he was the best in both divisions for a long time.

I think it’s a shame Dana didn’t have the mindset he does now about super fights.
Silva vs Rampage (or any other lhw champ)
GSP vs Silva
Rampage vs Couture
Would’ve been really fun super fights in 2008, I’m not a huge fan of super fights but I would’ve loved to have seen these.

Did yo
Dana literally said Silva had to vacate the MW belt if he wanted to make a run at the LHW title.

Did you read the original post at all?

Dana is crazy about super fights now, if he had the same mindset as he does now would he have made Rampage vs Silva for the Lhw belt after both beat Hendo? And who would have won?

Maybe I’m wrong, but I took this as ts saying that Dana’s current mindset is different than his mindset of the time mentioned of the possible fight between then mw champ Silva and then lhw champ Jackson.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I took this as ts saying that Dana’s current mindset is different than his mindset of the time mentioned of the possible fight between then mw champ Silva and then lhw champ Jackson.

You are correct. Back in the day Dana was having no parts in talks of fighters actively holding belts in 2 divisions, but eventually he saw the dollars and sen$e of it.

Did yo

Did you read the original post at all?

I did read it but forgot after I read through the replies lol.

I am quite tired.

For sure. He would have koed Forest, Machida and Rashad. Shogun and Rampage would have been tougher but one little mistake and they ‘d get matrixd. But no doubt in my mind that he didnt do it only because his buddy was in that division.

Rampage woulda slammed silva all over that fucking cage

Can you please tell me how the guy who got wrestlefucked by Chael could beat Jones?
By a flashy KO?
How?

BJ is the one that comes to mind for the first. Not that Silva couldnt do it, but if the UFC encouraged it I dont think he would have been the first.

Back