Could an eagle or hawk kill you?

They great birds of prey can kill anyone under the right circumstances, but are only really dangerous to the young and the old. Source - My wife rehabs birds and I worked in the veterinary field.

I feel like temporarily unattended babies must get snatched periodically. Kinda fucked up

They could but it would have to be a fluke as they don't target creatures 170 pounds+ lean.

Now a cassowary you should be wary of.

cassowary-attack-2.jpg

Seems like a friendly bird

I feel like temporarily unattended babies must get snatched periodically. Kinda fucked up
Yeah that definitely happens lol I saw a doc about I think native Himalayan’s who train eagles talking about how every few years a kid gets snatched

Just go forward, down, forward/down and punch to unleash a Dragon Punch when it comes swooping in IMO
<{cuts}>

Yea, there was an eagle who was said to be a man-eater but it is extinct.
Modern eagle claws can prolly crack a skull without much hassle.

They could but it would have to be a fluke as they don't target creatures 170 pounds+ lean.

Now a cassowary you should be wary of.

cassowary-attack-2.jpg
Damn, it really does suck to be a manlet. Imagine being a 125 lb fighter who cuts from 145 and an eagle tries to carry you off because you are small enough.

Was just talking about this at work the other day. If it has the drop on ya and nabs an artery you wouldn't last long I reckon

These wedge tailed eagles are like the cro cop of birds of prey. Would tear your face up but they aren’t built for that . Rip Haast eagle did anyone post pics of the wing comparisons .

If it’s not cooked properly an eagle could give you a life threatening dose of food poisoning... I baste my eagle meat with swan fat cooking it low and slow to ensure safe delicious eagle eating.

Back