Could Amanda Nunes beat Gabi Garcia at Openweight?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
W265+ = Women Openweight

Gabi Garcia - Amanda Nunes ! real question.

Gabi Garcia
Height 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Weight 205 lb (93 kg)

Amanda Nunes
Height 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Weight 135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st)

PS: it is actually a difficult fight to predict. Garcia is a world champ in BJJ.

maxresdefault.jpg

upload_2020-6-4_15-5-3-png.773866

SPORT-PREVIEW-Nunes.jpg

Considering Gabi's striking level is -0.5/10 and obviously can't handle being hit by women half her size, I'd say Nunes would walk through her.

Amanda could just wear Gabi out with movement and fast punches, then it's over. Should only take 1 round.

Gabi wouldn't last 2 mins with Amanda Nunes in an MMA bout, but the sad thing is that she wouldn't last 30 seconds against USADA.

She would and it would be laughably easy. She could literally just walk up to Gaby and fucking Tim Sylvia her ass. Gabi's striking is a joke and her wrestling is not good enough. Nunes just walks her down and clobbers her, can't believe anyone could think differently.

even if the fight went some rounds (it wouldn't) Nunes would win them. Nunes cardio hasn't been great in longer fights but no reason to think Gabi's would be good and her total lack of striking would mean she was eating lots of kicks which would chew her up.

Last edited:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
NUNES IS GONNA FUCKING KILL HER. THAT'S NOT EVEN A REMOTELY COMPETITIVE FIGHT.

IT WILL BE LIKE GABY VS. THAT GRANDMA PRO WRESTLER :D

P.S.
Is it wrong that the 1st pic made me little bit aroused?
SPORT-PREVIEW-Nunes.jpg

P.S.

If you're normally into women, yes, it's wrong. If someone didn't see the face and didn't know who it was, they'd be forgiven for assuming it was a man's body. There's nothing feminine about it at all.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
NUNES IS GONNA FUCKING KILL HER. THAT'S NOT EVEN A REMOTELY COMPETITIVE FIGHT.

IT WILL BE LIKE GABY VS. THAT GRANDMA PRO WRESTLER :D

P.S.
SPORT-PREVIEW-Nunes.jpg
yes, amanda is pretty ugly

BJJ women's world champ when you're a mountain monster means nothing. She's 3x the size of her opponent, she didn't win those on skill.

Mackenzie Dern beat Gabi in BJJ, ffs.

Dern-668x359.jpg

yes gabi is very awkward standing. i think amanda could stay on the outside until gabi is tired.
I even think on the ground gabi is not all that impressive. she has multiple world titles but when you see the competition and the fact that there is no real weight class for her its essentially all for show. no time limit amanda destroys her. with in a time limit. tko strikes round 2 or 3.

W265+ = Women Openweight

Gabi Garcia - Amanda Nunes ! real question.

Gabi Garcia
Height 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Weight 205 lb (93 kg)

Amanda Nunes
Height 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Weight 135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st)

PS: it is actually a difficult fight to predict. Garcia is a world champ in BJJ.

maxresdefault.jpg

upload_2020-6-4_15-5-3-png.773866

SPORT-PREVIEW-Nunes.jpg

Of course she would. Gabi is a sideshow that isn't technical at all, one punch landed and she panic. That's why she only fights old small cans.

Gabi has horrible movement and she hasn't been able to take people down easily so Amanda could circle and leg kick if she wanted an easy win.

Back