Could Amanda hold both the BW and FW titles?

thisISjoel

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don't think the UFC will give her a 145 title fight anytime soon, but if she gets a couple defences under her belt, and Holly or the other girl does the same could we see a super fight situation? A lot of WMMA fighters move between weight classes (see all the blown up 125ers that Cryborg beats up) so I think there's more potential for a women to hold, and successfully defend two belts.

With Cyborg in the division? No way. I think her and Amanda like each other, not sure they'd fight.

But make no mistake: Cyborg fucks her up.

She definitely could... mostly because it seems like the 145 lb division will just be girls from 135 anyways.

Do you guys find it kinda weird that Holm could end up being a champ at two different divisions? There was a time when it was really only like the top people who did that but they seem to be handing out title shots a little easier now.

With Cyborg in the division? No way. I think her and Amanda like each other, not sure they'd fight.

I'll take Nunes over the roid cheat who keeps pulling out

I'll take Nunes over the roid cheat who keeps pulling out
How many years ago was that? Let it go dude. She has a potential violation for a diuretic that she says is doctor prescribed. You sound very salty thoughFB_IMG_1482459993959.jpg

Cyborg hasn't fought any high level fighter with a similar style to Amanda, she has fought 1 high level fighter period. Amanda's a lot more proven.

Back