Could a real life Bruce Wayne exist?

Natural super-athlete that would put Bo Jackson, Jim Thorpe and Alexander Karelin to shame + super-steroids only the rich can afford + natural talent for fighting, for gymnastics and for learning the martial arts + 162-point IQ + natural polyphasic sleeping schedule [note: a natural polyphasic sleep schedule is completely different from a forced one] + insane drive that would make Jens Pulver's "Driven", Ryan Gosling's "Drive" and Ryan O'Neal's "The Driver" look like Kanye West's "Heartless" + being the heir- and head of a multi-billion dollar family-business that's so well-run that you can make 10,000 dollars a day just by doing nothing but fucking imported ladyboy child prostitutes in your office all day (or even at home) = plausible.
You don't even need all those things to make it work.

I came in expecting to say it couldn't happen because no one can be the best at everything like Bruce Wayne. But if you just mean could someone inherit a company and be a great fighter; of course he could.

It would be easier for someone who inherited billions of dollars to become a great fighter if they had the drive and will power to train that hard (and of course they would have to have the natural ability). they wouldn't have to worry about any of the normal things most fighters have to worry about like making rent, paying for training while they work their way to the top. He could just jump straight to training with the best from the very beginning.

I came in expecting to say it couldn't happen because no one can be the best at everything like Bruce Wayne. But if you just mean could someone inherit a company and be a great fighter; of course he could.

It would be easier for someone who inherited billions of dollars to become a great fighter if they had the drive and will power to train that hard (and of course they would have to have the natural ability). they wouldn't have to worry about any of the normal things most fighters have to worry about like making rent, paying for training while they work their way to the top. He could just jump straight to training with the best from the very beginning.
BJ Penn?

I was thinking about him as I wrote that. He is a good example in a lot of ways, but being born "Bruce Wayne" rich would be on a whole different level.

Why has Putin not been mentioned? He's the antithesis of Bruce Wayne but he fulfills the other Criteria... Judo and Karate black belt - endless supply of disposable income etc.

Back