Cotto vs Sergio - HBO Face Off

Boxing was on point when JCC JR nearly replicated what his father Julio SR (his name be praised) pulled off against meldrick. Boxing likes to fuck with us like that,in a good way.

Thats totally false.

I even said as recently as yesterday that Sergio proved me wrong in the chavez fight.

Don't make shit up.

Your prediction was wrong, but everyone makes bad predictions that are wrong. No problem there. I'm talking about how the fight played out. You based Sergio's success in that fight on the fact that Chavez Jr fought stupid until the 12th. Consortium jumped on that nonsense too. That's most definitely not giving Sergio his due credit.

The guy is one hell of a skilled fighter. He may not be as technically proficient as BHop or Floyd but he's been in with many different styles and has adapted to win almost every time. Saying he only has a punchers chance against Cotto is selling him way too short.

Reaching here, I specifically remember him saying he was proven wrong.

I specifically remember not giving a rats ass what you have to say about anything, ever.

Oh please, you Mayweather broads think you get to everyone.

Oh please, you Mayweather broads think you get to everyone.

lets-get-ready-to-rustle.jpg

Like when Sergio beat Chavez Jr and you refused to give him any credit? Instead only concentrating on the knockdown and claiming Chavez fought stupidly until then??

You guys got me, bad prediction on my part. Sergio is the man. Props to those who saw this so clear for Martinez.

Lost a sig bet on this one.

I know you dont give a rats ass about what I have to say but watching you eat crow is amusing.

Damn, Cotto was dirty as hell against Judah. I had sort of forgotten that.

Just out of curiosity who did you think won between Cotto vs Clottey

I had it for Cotto...barely.

I have never seen a fighter literally stop fighting as Clottey did...

I have never seen a fighter literally rock his opponent and do nothing to follow up...like wait for him to recover..

It was almost as if he was suppose to lose this fight (take a dive) and he forgot half way he was suppose to lose...

Cotto, fairly clear. Clottey spent too much time covering up and trying to convince people Cotto wasn't hurting him.

Cotto, fairly clear. Clottey spent too much time covering up and trying to convince people Cotto wasn't hurting him.

not to use compubox as an argument for who won the fight , but interestingly , clottey threw, and landed more power shots than cotto by quite some margin.

so he definitely did more than just " covering " up .

not to use compubox as an argument for who won the fight , but interestingly , clottey threw, and landed more power shots than cotto by quite some margin.

I'll tell you what he did...he landed some great shots on Cotto, hurting him....and thenn.......................NOTHING....

Like I said, it was a bizarre performance by Clottey. If there is one guy who has worse fight IQ than Victor Ortiz, it's Clottey.

That means nothing.

Clottey had the fight in the bag, but he kept letting Cotto back him into corners while he peekaboo'd and shook his head "no" all the way to a decision loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back