Cotto vs Sergio - HBO Face Off

You two little sack riders cant take anything in context can you? Tim did fight stupid, that isnt questionable. Did it play a part in the victory? Of course. Was it the "only reason", fuck no. Saying that is not the same as "the only reason he won . . . " as you two delusional fanboys pretend it is.

Keep playing word games. Manny made adjustments that Tim couldn't handle and Tim even admitted as much. Get the hell over it already. Jesus.

I'm torn between who is going to win...there are solid arguments both ways...

Blunttraumma had an excellent break down earlier.

What I do know is that of any fight this year, I'm most excited for this one. **

(**disclaimer, with the exception of all Manny Pacquiao fights)

This is definitely the first superfight we've had in some time. There is nothing not exciting about it. I'm pumped.

Keep playing word games. Manny made adjustments that Tim couldn't handle and Tim even admitted as much. Get the hell over it already. Jesus.

Manny is the greatest fighter and human being to ever walk the earth. He has never made a single mistake in the ring or life in general. No mortal can match him.

Tito Trinindad on the fight

Puerto Rican legend Felix "Tito" Trinidad, who won world titles at 147, 154 and 160, gave his take on the upcoming fight between his compatriot Miguel Cotto (38-4, 31KOs)and WBC middleweight champion Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez (51-2-2, 28KOs), which takes place this coming Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Trinidad, who was much bigger than Cotto, said the move to the middleweight division was very tough for him. He lost his first pro bout, back in September of 2001, when he faced Bernard Hopkins in a middleweight unification - which also took place at MSG.

If Cotto wins, Trinidad expects him to win by decision. But he feels Martinez is more likely to win by knockout.

"That's a strong division. I think it will be a very hard, a tough fight because Martinez is a natural middleweight and by the night of the fight he should be about 175 pounds. Cotto will not gain as many pounds because he is more of a natural 154-pounder. I hope Cotto looks good. Martinez will be very strong. He's southpaw puncher. I think Cotto will win by decision. If Martinez wins, I think he would win by knockout," Trinidad said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=78544

I think Cotto is the better puncher in this one.

just saw the first episode of 24/7.

Very good...to think I couldn't be more pumped up for this fight....I was wrong.

Yuri had a brace on.

yuriforemanx.jpg

Back