Cotto vs Gomez plus Cintron vs Margarito2 Tonight on HBO

cintron needs to track down Stoney. With jab and grab he makes it for a few more rounds.

here comes the main event, just like my sign states im going for gomez in this one

well...now that I have no "interest" in this fight since Cintron lost I'm cheering for Gomez.

Margarito vs. Cotto baby.......that's gonna be a good one....can't wait.

here comes the main event, just like my sign states im going for gomez in this one

Sorry Devil, go Cotto and make it happen in under 10. I am at work though, so I will be staying out of this thread now, I got it recorded.

Cintron is extremely weak mentally when it comes to boxing. When the tide turns against him, he doesn't know how to rise up from the adversity. Instead, he folds like a lawn chair.

Anyway.

WAR GOMEZ (a man can dream, can't he?)

Ive been on Tonys nuts for years now. I still don't see how Floyd beats him. How does he win rounds against a guy who doesn't stop coming and he can't possibly hurt?

Floyds victory over the Big Show has gave me second thoughts though.

Cintron is extremely weak mentally when it comes to boxing. When the tide turns against him, he doesn't know how to rise up from the adversity. Instead, he folds like a lawn chair.

Anyway.

WAR GOMEZ (a man can dream, can't he?)

i think you're being a little tough on the guy. he showed decent heart tonight. That body shot would've dropped anybody in the division.

Ive been on Tonys nuts for years now. I still don't see how Floyd beats him. How does he win rounds against a guy who doesn't stop coming and he can't possibly hurt?

Floyds victory over the Big Show has gave me second thoughts though.

Eh, by outboxing him?

He doesn't have to stand and trade with Margarito, that would be suicide.

Eh, by outboxing him?

He doesn't have to stand and trade with Margarito, that would be suicide.

you should be cintron's new trainer....it didn't take you another six rounds after a KO loss to figure that out.

you should be cintron's new trainer....it didn't take you another six rounds after a KO loss to figure that out.

Seriously. All of Margarito's losses have come by guys who chose NOT to trade with him, stuck on the outside, and picked their shots. Cintron's got power, no doubt about that, but really now, don't even try it on Margarito's chin. One of the strongest and sturdiest chins in the game.

Back