Cotto vs Gomez plus Cintron vs Margarito2 Tonight on HBO

I can see Margarito hurt Cotto but the question is can he capitalize if he does

I see Margarito throwing 3-5 crazy punches maybe land 2 like he did last night and then getting cracked by Cotto with 1-3 hard ass punches and land all 3. It's going to be a tough fight because Margarito is hard as nails but I don't see anyway possible how Margarito will beat Cotto.

You don't see any way possible how anyone will beat Cotto.

Floyd has legion of dick riding fans because he's cocky and arrogant.. All I ever hear is OHHH MAN MONEY MAY IS GOING TO KILL EM YEAH YOU CAN'T TOUCH PRETTY BOY FLOYD etc... I don't know whats worse Mayweather or his fans talking like him.

That's just your own hate talking. Floyd has legions of people who know he's extremely difficult to defeat in the ring who say that he seems untouchable where that's concerned, but hate the fact that he's cocky. Remember, he was the BAD GUY against Oscar AND Hatton, and drew all the hate for BOTH those fights. Cotto has yet to be the bad guy even once in his career. Hell he had people booing Malignaggi in his hometown.

If all you hear is that crap you just said, we can't help it if you talk mostly to idiots. The consensus on Floyd is that he's brilliant in the ring, and an ass when a mic is put in front of his face.

Tony will beat Cotto. He's even better against shorter opponents. His favourite punch is the uppercut and that happens to be the punch we've seen Cotto get drilled with in the past, a punch very effective against short guys.

For some reason I see this as a blow out, great fight but a blow out. When ive seen guys come out and try to fight Antonio head on they just get overwelmed. I think he punches harder than many people think. Every punch has a definate thud.

Cotto went out of his way to embarass Gomez I though. I was kinda surprised by it, the back and forth southpaw stuff, the staredowns, some taunting and playing. Very un-Cotto.

he was showing gomez all of the holes in his game. he's clearly weaker in the southpaw stance.

he was showing gomez all of the holes in his game. he's clearly weaker in the southpaw stance.

During the 3rd/4th Cotto almost looked like he felt sorry for Gomez. That fight had no business going past the 4th.

You don't see any way possible how anyone will beat Cotto.

That's just your own hate talking. Floyd has legions of people who know he's extremely difficult to defeat in the ring who say that he seems untouchable where that's concerned, but hate the fact that he's cocky. Remember, he was the BAD GUY against Oscar AND Hatton, and drew all the hate for BOTH those fights. Cotto has yet to be the bad guy even once in his career. Hell he had people booing Malignaggi in his hometown.

If all you hear is that crap you just said, we can't help it if you talk mostly to idiots. The consensus on Floyd is that he's brilliant in the ring, and an ass when a mic is put in front of his face.

I don't take anything away from Floyd he is great in the ring. I never once said Floyd Mayweather was garbage the guy is great. IMO I think Cotto is better and he's going to stop him.

Cintron does not know how to block, end of story.

and then emanuel stewart just showed why he's yet another overhyped "top" trainer who doesn't kno shit. Not once did i hear him tell Cintron to put up his fuckin hands and block. He literally let Margarito hit him whenever he wanted to and just bent down like an idiot. Cintron's biggest weakness isn't his heart, imo, it's his total lack of defense that he showed. Margarito made him look like a damn birthday pinata in there.

im with you.

Back