Cotto VS Chavez jr dec 4th cowboys stadium!

Cotto by TKO body shot.... Chavez Jr has fought a bunch of nobody's and no champs. He's gonna learn the hard way, like everybody else said he should of went through foreman first.

The cotto that beat Foreman was a little less than impressive, and the Chavez that beat Duddy showed a lot of improvements..

for these reasons, I'm looking forward to this fight. Was it Foreman's movement, or has cotto lost a step? Will Chavez pace put Cotto in a similar situation that he was in when he fought Margarito?
Hmmmmm, interesting points, However i really think Cotto has lost it a little, I think he can still put on good competitive fights, but, for his health, I would not put him in there with legit champions.
Maybe I am jumping the gun to early saying this, but I would hate for him to end up with any serious brain issues because he held on too long.
As far as this fight goes, it should be interesting to see chavez finally step up, and his pace you were talking about could give cotto problems

Cotto by TKO body shot.... Chavez Jr has fought a bunch of nobody's and no champs. He's gonna learn the hard way, like everybody else said he should of went through foreman first.

well he has to take that step up sometime, if he feels he is ready, then so be it

Ive been wanting this fight to happen lately, its perfect jr has been fighting bums
for so long hes damm near long in the tooth already so its about time .
hes not all that good but lets do this .2 top rank fighters and i dont think cotto
can handle anybody else at the top of the 154 level

Awesome. Thanks for posting this. Chavez all the way. Maybe nostalgia but it's cool to see him follow in his fathers foot steps

This is a hard fight for me to call. Cotto has fought the best but in doing so has lost a lil from the beatings hes took. Chavez I think has some great potential. Ive heard people give him crap for fighting so many nobody's but he is so young. You have to handle peoples career carefully. Nows a good time for him to move up in competition.

My analysis is that Cotto will be to much for chavez. If chavez had more punching power i would give him the edge. I will be rooting for Chavez though

Back