Cotto Martinez RBR

I skipped the post fight interview, did Sergio mention anything about retiring? I really wanna see Sergio retire, never want to see him get beat like that again.

On the other hand im interested on how Cotto would do against GGG or Canelo. I kind of forgot how much of a technician Cotto was after his loss to Trout, but I think he has a good chance at beating both.

no, just said he wants to rest and be with family for a couple weeks and then freddie will pick a fight for him.

most likely it'll be a big money fight since he only has a few fights left in him.

Thanks for the reply.

I skipped the post fight interview, did Sergio mention anything about retiring? I really wanna see Sergio retire, never want to see him get beat like that again.

On the other hand im interested on how Cotto would do against GGG or Canelo. I kind of forgot how much of a technician Cotto was after his loss to Trout, but I think he has a good chance at beating both.

He should Rematch Trout. Trout is ready to move up to 160. So Cotto should get his reveage now.

David Haye stubs his toe and blamed a horrifying failure on it. Sergio is a walking wreck and just says his opponent clipped him early and he couldn't recover.

Class act. Hope he takes his millions and has a nice retirement being a hero where he is from.

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen that before.

He CLEARLY had injury issues but he actually evade it even when Kellerman brings it up. Class.

Magnificent performance from Cotto. You have to feel for Sergio though. So much heart.

He should Rematch Trout. Trout is ready to move up to 160. So Cotto should get his reveage now.

Trout is suffering from back to back losses and has no name. Cotto has only a few fights left in him, no point in that.

I agree, based on what we saw tonight, it is pretty apparent.

130.gif

Parents need to stop kissing their kids on the lips. That shit is weird.

Cotto will get Canelo, win or lose against Lara, next. That's a huge pay day and huge ppv.

Cotto has had a funny career. He was THE rising star for a long while until he ran into Margarito, a fight which almost ruined him. People seem to forget how amazing he was when he came on the scene and was just handling people. He was almost like Rigondeaux in how masterful his boxing was. When he started getting pulled into brawls it changed how he was perceived a lot.

margarito with loaded gloves almost ruined cotto's career. cotto was THE rising star

Great performance by Cotto , never saw that coming. Felt bad seeing Sergio getting beat up like that.I guess a rematch with Floyd in the future.

You're both wrong.... It's somewhere in the middle.

Sergio clearly wasn't anywhere near his best. Cotto was clearly far better then expected.

How is it in the middle? We have the same opinion, there is no middle ground. That guy who said that shit about 2010 Martinez wrecking Cotto made a terrible observation/post.

Is sarcasm really that hard to tell?

Nah. You could see the difference in class in every aspect of that fight. You were just wrong about Sergio.

i repeat, 2010 Martinez beats any version of Miguel Cotto. You can't take a performance from 2014 Martinez and use that to say I'm wrong lol

Seeing as Tito Trinidad just got inducted and I just watched that fight with a shitload of Puerto Ricans, the electricity here is unreal.

i repeat, 2010 Martinez beats any version of Miguel Cotto. You can't take a performance from 2014 Martinez and use that to say I'm wrong lol

Sergio literally circled into the left hook, with his right hand down, pretty much the entire fight. He had nothing for him.

Pavlik and Williams being your best wins doesnt mean much vs someone who has fought the absolute best of a generation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back