Cotto-Gomez, worth it at +500?

Margarito vs. Cintron alone is worth $500 in my opinion. Its gonna be a huge fight with an awesome atmosphere. the experience is worth it.

whys he getting matched up with fighters at least 5 ranks lower?

at +500 i'd put a couple of bills on him. Why not? he's atough guy and stranger things have surely happened

you think the line will sit still or move a bit more before the fight?

How the hell Mayorga is even relevant anymore, is something outside of my comprehension.

because he's a polarizing guy. Acts like a total scumbag, but it's fun to watch him get beat up. Plus you never know when one of those haymakers is going to land. So relevant in the division? maybe not. Fun to watch at times? sure

To all yall thinking Cotto would beat Mayorga

1. Mayorga is natural bigger
2. Cotto cant take a hit well
3. Cotto lead jab and huge step is careless and Mayorga can land a hook.

I say Mayorga by KO

Mayorga is one of the least technical guys out there. Cotto would eat him, then shit him out on live PPV

just wondering, where did you see those odds?
Oh, and does anyone have a good website for gambling?

if Cotto fights Mayorga i will for sure bet 50 on Mayorga.

im not really saying hes going to for sure win.......but with the punishment the guy can take and the power he has, along with Cotto still a bit questionable chin (it is way better since he moved up though) i will put money on him.

because the odds will be very high................and Mayorga is CRAZY

mayorga would have a better chance of beating cotto about five years ago.

To say Cotto has a suspect chin is just as foolish as betting on someone like Gomez to beat him.

well I wouldnt say his chin is all that bad, but his recovery is slow

Torres literally walked him down for a whole round, Cotto accidently saved himself with a lowblow from Judah, Shane was too gassed to finish him after his overhand

When Cotto gets hit, he loses all concentration and needs alot of time to recouperate, and Mayorga will not let him. Mayorga by TKO

lol, you have no idea what you're talking about.

He gets hurt yes, but his ability to recover quickly is the reason he is still undefeated. Cotto recovers super fast, not the opposite.

if Cotto fights Mayorga i will for sure bet 50 on Mayorga.

im not really saying hes going to for sure win.......but with the punishment the guy can take and the power he has, along with Cotto still a bit questionable chin (it is way better since he moved up though) i will put money on him.

because the odds will be very high................and Mayorga is CRAZY

sweet. if the fight ever gets made, look me up on here. Ill happily take free money.

Your going to lose a lot of money homie.. Cotto is going to smash Gomez and whoever wins between Cintron and Margarito is next and then Quintana then Mayweather.....you'll see...

can they play up some sort of Nicaragua vs Puerto Rico angle for the mayorga fight?

TV just flashed odds of +1000 on Gomez now.

Back