Cote-Burkman fight. Burkman eating a big plate of crow today

Burkman was winning that fight. Then got caught. He was tagging cote hard. Fighters talk smack before a fight, big deal.

I've never really rated Burkman. He just seemed like one of those veterans who popped up on every UFC DVD I ever bought back in the day and never stood out. His UFC tenure, second time around, has been poor but he has fought killers before the Cote fight. He's done.

Well Josh, how's that crow taste? Hopefully it's good because unless Uncle Dana has sympathy on you, dessert might be a pink slip notice that you are done in the UFC after what is pretty much 3 rather embarrassing losses - with only Lombard's positive PED test preventing him from being on a 3 fight skid.

i think hes a vegetarian bro

Not really eating crow...he had Cote in trouble and was doing good in the stand up.

Burkman has always been arrogant though .. prolly still living off the fumes of having once dated Arianny, lol.

Pretty sad. You can clearly see Burkman has some of the most explosive hands at WW when he's unloading. Sad he isn't finding success.

Back