Costco ran out of kitty litter WTF

I guess that $5 your cousin stole would've come in handy today

<6>

going%20poo.jpg

That's weird i have to shit in the litter box because this little fucker won't get off the pot.

So strange how two people could have the exact opposite problem.

Whatever you do don't let your cat shit outside for free.

Costco's out out cat litter?????? What are you gonna eat for Christmas dinner????

... sams club never runs out of cat litter. Just saying.

Floor dry, the stuff used to clean up oil spills in the garage, will work as an absorbent but won't cover up the smell so you have to use baking soda with it.

Damn it I have three cats and let things go way too long and I'm screwed

Christmas in two days and my cats have no place to do their sinful business

Anyone know how to make homemade kitty litter?
Use sitty kitty to lier traina them

City has big pile of sand next to their snow plows etc may get my good bucket and steal some.
Probably fair since part of the reason Costco is out of kitty litter might be that people use it for traction on icy driveways.

This needs more attention, I worked hard on it.

clippydog.jpg

This fucking thread made me cry of laughter. @Clippy you SOB.
Also you capitalist pigs get some damn cheap kitty litter, I buy 20KG bag for 20$ and consider it a bargain.

Damn it three cats three cats and and let things... go way too way long way and I'm screwed way

Christmas in two days way and my three cats three cats have no no no place to do their sinful businessessessessess cats of three

Anyanyanyanyoneoneone know how to makake homomemade kitty litty litty clitty cloo?
Masterpiece

IDK @Clippy, I have 7 cats and 4 litter boxes. 2 boxes of the 25lb scoop away usually do the trick bruh. I guess they are pretty pricey at $13 though.

Thanks @Clippy s cousin for ruining Christmas.

Back