Costco Chicken Bake Is Ass

You only ever order the 1.50 hotdog and drink, otherwise they win sucka.

Here in Montreal Costco serves a sandwich that kicks ass and costs next to nothing.

02fd08d07b651df06f54e9dfae24d009_1446927768.jpg

Here in Montreal Costco serves a sandwich that kicks ass and costs next to nothing.

02fd08d07b651df06f54e9dfae24d009_1446927768.jpg
Here they used to have a nice, but very oily turkey provolone sandwich that I think goes thru the pizza oven, but recently they changed the menu a lot and got rid of a lot of stuff... not just temporarily due to COVID.

I'm happy to never step foot in Costco ever again.

I've never been to a Costco I don't think

Might be worse than a hot pocket. The fact that they have the nerve to charge money for this thing is beyond me. Literally floor sweepings rolled into stale dough and overcooked.
Maybe you don't have the developed palate needed to truly appreciate the costco chicken bake.

At places like Sams/Costco I'll just get the hot dog and soda which is a perfect little snack and its only like $1.50.

Ya u do

I watched you buy tubs of mac and cheese

Their blueberry muffins are fucking HUGE.
I ate one once and had to lay down

Then I couldn't poop so good
Next time mix in a spoonful of Cheerios in between bites of the muffin.

Who doesn't like Costco chicken bakes?

It's an American staple. Like pancakes... or John Stamos.

I was a fan of the costco BBQ brisket sandwich and the turkey Provolone. my beef with the chicken bake is they will give it to me cold and I have to go home olive oil up a pan and reheat it using vapor tastes good but they should not be half assing the baking process it could use more sauce of some kind too because it is a bit dry.

I was a fan of the costco BBQ brisket sandwich and the turkey Provolone. my beef with the chicken bake is they will give it to me cold and I have to go home olive oil up a pan and reheat it using vapor tastes good but they should not be half assing the baking process it could use more sauce of some kind too because it is a bit dry.
That actually sounds really good! May try...

Ya u do

I watched you buy tubs of mac and cheese

Their blueberry muffins are fucking HUGE.
I ate one once and had to lay down

Then I couldn't poop so good

I've never tried pooping laying down.

Back