Costco Chicken Bake Is Ass

I use to eat it years ago. You can buy it in the frozen section and heat it yourself. I liked partially microwaving it, then finishing it off in the toaster over for a crisp exterior. It keeps the insides moist.

Frozen section one has a different crust.

Bread doughs stuffed with meats and such generally suck.. they don't bake and rise properly and have nasty gummy areas. Calzones get it done because there's no rolling the filling into the dough, just folded over once, and pretty darn thin.
That's why a sandwich is so damn good, perfectly baked bread, and whatever stuffing you want.

Last edited:
It used to be good

yup, it was decent at one point. like twenty years ago. i like the idea of a chicken bake. you just need to have someone who knows how to cook make it.

It used to be good. I ate one again maybe a year ago, and it was way different and much worse. Not sure why they ruined it.

lmao @ eating this poverty level food.

Too busy eating this 25 gallon drum of mayo on my canoe 2GAF.

Ok how many times did it kill you

Pics? What do they look like so I can can avoid them?

Russ-2.png

In the Costco vs Sam's Club thread, I alerted all Sherdoggers that Costco dramatically shrank the chicken bake's width and accordingly it's now too skinny for the normal strips of chicken. Not likely to buy again.

Also, TS probably had a special ed employee make his.

Agreed, only bought it once. Didn't understand it at all, I have a hard time passing up their cheese slice. It's legit good. Their burgers are decent as well considering.

The plain cheese pizza slice is pretty decent.
The rotisserie chicken from costco sucks donkey dick tho.

You only ever order the 1.50 hotdog and drink, otherwise they win sucka.

Back