**Costas Philippou injured, out of Uriah Hall fight

The replacement fighter won't be anyone special. Too short of notice.

Did you hear about his dog? His dog was essentially his best friend, got him through the injuries and death of his girlfriend. Then, after he gets home from the Gordon fight, he has to put the dog down because he was really sick.

I read that and teared up.

Holy shit. God damn. This guys luck is the worst

Hope he continues to fight on and kick ass.

Did you hear about his dog? His dog was essentially his best friend, got him through the injuries and death of his girlfriend. Then, after he gets home from the Gordon fight, he has to put the dog down because he was really sick.

shit dude I feel for him because his girlfriend died

your dog doesn't get you through a gf dying on you dude

shit dude I feel for him because his girlfriend died

your dog doesn't get you through a gf dying on you dude

A dog can get you through anything. I lost my mom a few months back, and I don't know how things would be going in my life with out my little guy. I'll obviously never get over it, but my dog has helped me tremendously in my recovery

Actually, since someone brought up Hester, how about Hall/Whittaker?

A dog can get you through anything. I lost my mom a few months back, and I don't know how things would be going in my life with out my little guy. I'll obviously never get over it, but my dog has helped me tremendously in my recovery

This. Would prefer my dog's company over human support anyday

Would have been a good fight, hope they find someone to step in still would like to see Hall fight

Is Tim Kennedy under medical suspension? Would love to see Kennedy vs Hall, doubt it will happen with such short notice though.

Fuck, that's awful. Poor guy :(

The ufc should see if wsof will release Krasimir Mladenov. Hes an 11-0 mw whose opponent is injured too

That works! Poor Samman is probably in the middle of an injury though.

this is pretty good but didn't Samman fight just recently? i doubt they would call out to him so quickly
what about Thales?

oh and Costas needs to get his shit in order..this always injured thing ain't working out, Dana should like bump these guys down anytime they get injured in this fashion its fucking up the cards

this I wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for my dog , as someone who has depression I would of topped myself several times now ,.he understood me better then my entire family .
unfortunately 2 years ago come February 19 th I did lose him thankfully I'm more stable now but I do miss his support .
also I would much prefer the company of an animal especially a dog over any human .

I hope Uriah gets an easier opponent, I like him a lot and he needs to tune up that record of his.

Back