Media Costa's latest hilarious tweet towards Adesanya

Lmao Costa has been winning 10-8 Rounds on Social Media everytime they engage. This fight is gonna be awesome. I think Israel is gonna come in Triggered and Costa is gonna Daddy him. Either way should be great. <{JustBleed}>

BiodegradablePeacefulGallinule-size_restricted.gif

In ESPN interview, Costa fake apologized for not recognizing Izzy because he thought Izzy was with Cirque de Soliel. That was hilarious.

Costa is getting him pretty bad these days. Izzy got so mad when Costa said he thought he was a fan and not a fighter and didn't recognize him.

In ESPN interview, Costa fake apologized for not recognizing Izzy because he thought Izzy was with Cirque de Soliel. That was hilarious.

wow! I couldn’t make out exactly what it was but that makes it even better. Who ever loses this one is gonna take it hard

Skinny Pink is a catchy name.

Skinny Pink vs Thicc Olive

I don't get it but it still made me smile

If you find this hilarious you’ve got an awful sense of humor
Hilarious was too much but I do find it humorous yup. As does many people. It's cool if you don't.

Costa gonna take that LGBTQ belt from Skinny. Five rounds of ground and pound.

Only one fighter got grounded and pounded.

Animation1.gif
Animation1.gif
Animation1.gif
Animation1.gif

I think Israel is gonna come in Triggered and Costa is gonna Daddy him.

It's like the exact opposite happened.

“I come here to talk about the actions that the human trash did after our fight,” Costa said during a video posted to his Instagram. “I didn’t see when I was there [in] the cage but I saw now. I disapprove 100 percent. To me, this is [personal] now. Nobody will stop me. Nobody can stop me."

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/9/...nya-for-post-fight-behavior-adesanya-responds

{<jordan}

Izzy straight up made him his bitch Lmaoo

That's what you get Costa . You had everybody on here believing you were going to knockout Izzy and you got flat out humiliated. Don't even recall this guy landing a solid punch. Izzy looked like he just finished a light workout after that fight

You were the easiest fight he's had in the UFC so far. Even old man Anderson Silva gave a better fight than you

Izzy wasn't scared of your threats before or after the fight. I know you are embarrassed by the dry humping you got but you had a chance to knock this dude out when he stood right in front of you

In the words of Marshall Mathers after he roasted Benzino, "let it go dog. It's over."

Back