Costa v Israel height

Israel looks shook
I don't think so, I felt they both looked equally nervous and calm at times, but the size difference... it's basically all in Costa's favor, well except for the reach.

But I really expected for Israel to be noticeably taller... and he isn't.

Reactions: 2sk
It's what I expected.

Izzy a little taller and longer limbs. Costa more jacked of course.

Costa was wearing Crocs, added an inch over Israel's shoes
Nope, I checked on the other video when they are sitting, same soles on their footwear, same height.

Plus when you put all that jacked muscle on crocs the soles become thin like they're all-stars.

Last edited:
I gained respect how Costa was handling everything. Izzy seems very scared which is why he is doing a lot of barking to see if he could win the mental battle... in my eyes he lost that one already.

Nope, I checked on the other video when they are sitting, same soils on their footwear, same height.

Plus when you put all that jacked muscle on crocs the soils become thin like they're all-stars.
Lol we will wait for weigh ins bro!

*soles btw

Yea I was surprised. Definitely changed my attitude to this fight a bit. I expected Costa to be significantly shorter. I guess Costa is legitimately 6'1 maybe even closer to 6'2 and Adesanya is around 6'3.

Forget the heights, look at the body frames. Costa has a way more mass on him. Dont be surprised if when Costa grabs Israels body he manhandles him easy. Could even see him dragging Adensaya to ground with brute force.

Israels going to be on his feet moving around alot this fight he wont directly confront Costa to risky. Think he will do something similar to what he did with Yoel. Still wont work eventually Costa will tag him.

Back