Media Costa the hypocrite

Costa was just talking shit, often his posts were absurd/humorous anyway.

Nothing as sinister as pretending you rape fallen opponent.

IMO Adesanya should apologize, saying that his brain get's weird high on emotion, or something.

Would be a better look.
Meh, I hear that it was not a classy move, but that is not out of character for Izzy.

That said, he did not throw an H-Bomb, or any other post-stoppage abuse, celebrate a stiffened and debilitated opponent, or jump into the crowd.

I am inclined to categorize this in the do not bring drama to the pre-fight if you cannot take it post-fight.

Is what happened really that bad.

Is it really any worse than anything Colby does or the way Masvidal mocked Askren after he scored the ko.

Yes. Izzy destroyed his career than shat on his life and pretty boy image after he humped him. Costa's only chance of redemption is beating Izzy into living death.

Yes. Izzy destroyed his career than shat on his life and pretty boy image after he humped him. Costa's only chance of redemption is beating Izzy into living death.

He threw in a pump of the hips. What he did wasn’t that bad. Sure it’s not classy sportsmanship but was it really any worse than what Colby does, or McGregor, or the Diaz brothers or Masvidal. Or Tito digging you a grave.

He threw in a pump of the hips. What he did wasn’t that bad. Sure it’s not classy sportsmanship but was it really any worse than what Colby does, or McGregor, or the Diaz brothers or Masvidal. Or Tito digging you a grave.

Costa was feared before his fight with Izzy and was known as that handsome ripped af macho guy that beat the shit out of everyone. Now I suspect his future opponents will use the image of him getting humped by Izzy as motivation to beat him or whenever he walks around people will laugh at him under their breath, its bad, very bad.

forgot pic
Animation1.gif

Costa was feared before his fight with Izzy and was known as that handsome ripped af macho guy that beat the shit out of everyone. Now I suspect his future opponents will use the image of him getting humped by Izzy as motivation to beat him or whenever he walks around people will laugh at him under their breath, its bad, very bad.

but is it really any worse than the Diaz brothers giving their opponent the middle
Finger during their fights. Or yelling “bitch” at them throughout the fight.

I say no, it’s not worse.

Adensanya was just channeling his inner Mike Tyson by fucking Costa till he loved him. Nothing to get upset about.

Remove stimulus, remove response. It really is that simple. Don't go talking all that shit and then get outclassed. Leaves you open to getting absolutely emasculated on the world stage. Classic

Seriously.

Wanna talk shit? Don't get fucked up.

He looked more like a bitch during the fight than after.

Shame cuz I like Costa. I do hope he comes back stronger.

Is what happened really that bad.

Is it really any worse than anything Colby does or the way Masvidal mocked Askren after he scored the ko.

Yes it's much worse.

An undefeated, talented, cocky Black champion won.

If the roles were reversed the outrage wouldn't be quite so high.

The lighter the skin, the more acceptable the act.

I await the hate...

Yes it's much worse.

An undefeated, talented, cocky Black champion won.

If the roles were reversed the outrage wouldn't be quite so high.

The lighter the skin, the more acceptable the act.

I await the hate...

Yeah it’s no worse than what Colby does. Or how the Diaz brothers act

Still trying to figure out what his strategy was coming into this fight...aside from stay on outside at Iggy's range getting picked apart and playing into Iggy's strengths of course.
Saving energy for two rounds, and going to attack in round 3.

The challenge was staying out of kickboxing range. He failed.

who the fuck is stephie haynes?

Still trying to figure out what his strategy was coming into this fight...aside from stay on outside at Iggy's range getting picked apart and playing into Iggy's strengths of course.

Survive on the outside doing the bare minimum for the first two rounds just to conserve himself and get those rounds in the bag, then open up in rounds 3-5.

Except Costa is actually funny and likeable

Was he likeable when he told to Izzy that he was going to fuck him in the ass some days ago. Or when he was calling Izzy "his skinny" bitch for months ?

Talk shit, get banged.

Back