Media Costa looking extra natty

Anyone who thinks hes not natty just hasn't stepped foot in a gym in their entire life, i am bigger than him and only been training 6 months all you need to do is make sure you eat your creatine and incorporate nutrient timing technology aka intermittent fasting.
Fake news.

25 naturally is 0.00001% of the population.
yes exactly -- that demonstrates really the fact that if you can attain FFMI naturally of 25, then you should be a world-class bodybuilder. Its very unusual to even be that high, agreed.

Sabas makes muay thai gloves?

I think that's a good estimate, maybe a little bit heavier at 6'0

This guy is 5'11, 170 lbs on stage. I believe he is natty

e500e41a23ef4e5f9f5baa11b3723eeb-610xh.jpg

Now here's he at 190 lbs. Not nearly as impressive. And that was a "clean" bulk, gaining 1 lb/month, doing nothing but lifting.

qSORXeqwaoRlhDuNVPhfGObfZklTcuaJzWDc-610xh.jpg

MMA fighters such as GSP who are 5'10, 190 + lbs shredded doing high amounts of cardio are simply not natty

His body looks like a penis

How the fuck does this guy make 185?
It's by far the best body type to cut weight.

Muscle is mostly water, and Costa's body composition is mainly muscle. Thus he's able to suck way more water out of his system than your average person. It's also the reason a guy like Gleison Tibau was able to make 155. Those guys just shed water so easily.

Costa said in a recent interview that he doesn't think he has many fights left at 185 because the cut is getting difficult, and I think he said he walks around at 220 which is insane for a MW.

Its probably worth researching FFMI (Fat Free Mass Index) and the regarded upper-limits for non-steroid users which is approx 25.0
It's interesting reading.

I'd be interested in anyone's opinion who has experience (training, bodybuilding, physiology) what their estimate of Costa's current bodyfat % is.
It is worth researching it enough to find that ffmi is not a credible indicator of natural potential.

Also visual estimates are a terrible way to judge body fat. Especially of we are then going to take those estimates and apply it to the ffmi formula. You could take two photos of Costa, an hour apart, different lighting, a pump, and hydration levels. You'd end up with significantly different estimates.

Edit: key point in video above, the study cited for discovering the limit of ffmi....does not state the upper limit is 25. They in fact contradicted This by stating 25 was an average for natural body builders. This false narrative was created by YouTube's who didn't understand the study.

if you watch his IG stories he's always doing hypertrophy training at the gym
I dont think any other fighter does that, and they dont do that because it's not optimal MMA

so there's a small chance he's really natural, you can def achieve his physique going to gym 5x a week in a few years without any steroids, but anyway, he will gas VERY fast with all this muscle in his next fight

Not a chance m8. Problem here is definition and density.
You would never get there in 5 years without little bit of help. Never.

I mean, he is probably using something. But innocent until proven guilty I guess, he did not pop for peds yet as far as I know, so let's see, hoping they test the hell out of him.

you guys must be lifting burgers and coke and wondering why you dont get big
if any person wants to look like that and dedicates itself for it is def achievable in a few years of correct training and diet, period.

how would a person who diets and trains for for 5 years bodybuilding would look like in your peanut brains ?

Back