Media Costa looking extra natty

Thing is.... He used to look like this and i don't know how old this pic is but it is stretching my bounds of disbelief to think he went from this to the above naturally especially as he would have to be training jiu-jitsu and wrestling and striking, plus cardio conditioning.:
View attachment 576635
That is just a terrible picture with horrible lighting.
This is from the same time
images

He's pretty clearly sparring there. Probably just has a pump going.

this guy is an insta thot, not a fighter. doesn't belong on this website.

He’s undefeated with all finishes

Agreed definitely not a fighter

Lol @ Costa fucking with usada, just LOL

The biceps snd shoulders on small legs man... That usually tells something is up.

Yoel has big smooth legs, even hips and slight bowing, that lends themselves well explaing his other physicsl attributes. Costa on the other hand has muscles that normally don't grow in such distributions.

The biceps snd shoulders on small legs man... That usually tells something is up.

Yoel has big smooth legs, even hips and slight bowing, that lends themselves well explaing his other physicsl attributes. Costa on the other hand has muscles that normally don't grow in such distributions.

im guessing you spent most of your life on bodybuilding forums and no longer realise how literally gay that sounds

if i was mean, id speculate that most of your best friends in life have a shirtless avatar of them flexing

but im not mean so ill keep all that to myself

I wanna know how he gets passed usada. Is he on sum un detectable or masking agent? Anyone with any knowledge of the body knows this is 99% unattainable naturally.

im guessing you spent most of your life on bodybuilding forums and no longer realise how literally gay that sounds

if i was mean, id speculate that most of your best friends in life have a shirtless avatar of them flexing

but im not mean so ill keep all that to myself
no, you're just passive aggressive

Back