Media Costa looking extra natty

all natural jungle juice

Bane-in-Batman-and-Robin.gif

if you watch his IG stories he's always doing hypertrophy training at the gym
I dont think any other fighter does that, and they dont do that because it's not optimal MMA

so there's a small chance he's really natural, you can def achieve his physique going to gym 5x a week in a few years without any steroids, but anyway, he will gas VERY fast with all this muscle in his next fight

if you watch his IG stories he's always doing hypertrophy training at the gym
I dont think any other fighter does that, and they dont do that because it's not optimal MMA

so there's a small chance he's really natural, you can def achieve his physique going to gym 5x a week in a few years without any steroids, but anyway, he will gas VERY fast with all this muscle in his next fight
Cain with his 50 leg extensions.

Sorry but high rep won’t get you looking like this. It’s just good genetics + some extra sauce.

Natural until he fails a test.

He's completely natural. He just eats healthy and works out.

that's actually achievable naturally of you have been working out for 10 years. like only working out as a bodybuilder for 10 years. Not possible naturally if you have been fighting on a regular basis simultaneously too lmao.

Bunch of jealous little twerps.

that's actually achievable naturally of you have been working out for 10 years. like only working out as a bodybuilder for 10 years. Not possible naturally if you have been fighting on a regular basis simultaneously too lmao.

Could you explain why that would be the case if say his main focus was hypertrophy? Like is the fight training too cardio based in your opinion to make gains possible?

Thing is.... He used to look like this and i don't know how old this pic is but it is stretching my bounds of disbelief to think he went from this to the above naturally especially as he would have to be training jiu-jitsu and wrestling and striking, plus cardio conditioning.:
images (2).jpeg

in the words of kevin harlan, "total disregard for human life!".

what did he say the key to his natty body was? Eat more Acai or something right? About to get fucking shredded boys, bring on the Acai!!

All natural,haters. Costa bless.
paulo-borrachinha-ufc217-photo-per-haljestam-01-1024x639.jpg

Natural size wise but the thin skin and veins are a little suspect

Back