Costa just made weight..

Al Tair

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Adesanya's clock is ticking..inb4 220lbs Paulo Costa destroys Adesanya's skinny body and tiny head

yBpRDQ4

Last edited:
Costa is the future

He will never lose

Ever

Israel looked worse than he did. It's amazing.

That's true haha.
There's a video on his Youtube channel where he explains that he tested the levels of water in his buddy and stuff like that, but fuck he actually cut 20+ lbs like it's nothing.
I actually wanna know how much Izzy cuts because his face always looks very sunken at the way-ins

He looks drained and smaller in his upper body.

lol at the live commentator stumbling on saying Costa is in pretty good shape.

whatsapp-image-2020-09-25-at-10-16-30-jpeg.801283
Lets go!!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-09-25 at 10.16.30.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-25 at 10.16.30.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 53
That's true haha.
There's a video on his Youtube channel where he explains that he tested the levels of water in his buddy and stuff like that, but fuck he actually cut 20+ lbs like it's nothing.
I actually wanna know how much Izzy cuts because his face always looks very sunken at the way-ins
If it's 20 lbs then that was an easy one for him. The last time he was 30 lbs heavier on fight night.

If it's 20 lbs then that was an easy one for him. The last time he was 30 lbs heavier on fight night.

That's why I put 20"+". I think last time it was like 28, but he said he's a little lighter this time. My guess would be he's 210 in the cage.

That's true haha.
About 1 and a half days ago, Izzy weighed 189 pounds.

At the weigh ins, Izzy was 184 with shorts and the mask still on.
EDIT: Izzy had socks on as well, lol.

How this guy makes weight without looking like a zombie is beyond me

Israel looked worse than he did. It's amazing.

Costa has a lot bigger muscles to pull water from, big muscles are actually helpful when you want to cut weight. Adesanya is just skin and bone and a moderate level of muscle size, so where is the water gonna come from

About 1 and a half days ago, Izzy weighed 189 pounds.

At the weigh ins, Izzy was 184 with shorts and the mask still on.

Is it 189 documented or is it what he says ?
My guess would be he cuts from 195-200, so 189 the day before the way-in would somewhat make sense. Don't think it's a coincidence that he weighs in under the limit more often than not, it's part of the persona lol.

Anyways this fight is fucking amazing. I'm so hyped.

Costa has a lot bigger muscles to pull water from, big muscles are actually helpful when you want to cut weight. Adesanya is just skin and bone and a moderate level of muscle size, so where is the water gonna come from

Yeah but still, I'd expect him to look a lot more drained than he does.

Is it 189 documented or is it what he says ?
My guess would be he cuts from 195-200, so 189 the day before the way-in would somewhat make sense. Don't think it's a coincidence that he weighs in under the limit more often than not, it's part of the persona lol.

Anyways this fight is fucking amazing. I'm so hyped.
Israel tweeted it one and a half days ago and considering that he's mote often under the limit than not like you say, it'd make sense.

Back