Media Costa Deserved to Get Humiliated

Failed attempt buddy. Go troll someone else.

ip7dx0.jpg

I guess, but it's not like Izzy's particularly respectful towards his opponents either.

What's funny to me is how much Costa fucked up by throwing the white belt into Adesanya face. They met the day before and were polite to each other Izzy didn't give a fuck about the memes and was polite. Face off Israel is smiling and relaxed even as Costa pulled out his black belt he's relaxed even comments on the black belt. White belt comes out he throws it .. Izzy reacts quickly with rage and let's it go pretty quickly..

Costa brought it on himself and it's hilarious. Coulda had a polite respectful fight. But chose to disrespect adesanya again. Hilarious stuff

Hasn't Izzy been doing the same thing?
Not at all, other than post fight interview call outs after the Whittaker/Romero fights.

There's no mention of Costa at all on his social media during the build up to the fight.

Izzy was mad at Whittaker of all people, what does that tell you about what kind of person he is

costa brought it all on himself. no sympathy from me.

you can't hide behind the 'oh he was just trying to hype up the fight' thing. If you wanna hype the fight up by talking trash to put more money in your pocket... don't expect it to come without consequences if you lose.

Over rated. Cant have 13 fights and be called one or the top mw of all time.. He gets his ass whooped by mousasi

I could care less about the actions, he will eventually die by the sword. What I find strange is months people saying Costa is on peds and than Adesanya comes out with a huge gyno.

The guy was so scared of that fight that he had to look for confidence in PEDs.

And everyone is giving him a pass

costa brought it all on himself. no sympathy from me.

you can't hide behind the 'oh he was just trying to hype up the fight' thing. If you wanna hype the fight up by talking trash to put more money in your pocket... don't expect it to come without consequences if you lose.

Agree, anything that happens to Costa or Adesanya is game.

Yeah, Costa has been one of ny favs but I don't have a problem with Izzy's antics post fight. I feel for Costa bmof course.

100%
Hes a trash person.

Remember he wanted to beat up that transgender fighter? Just for being transgender

He's a bully and got put in his place

If you’re gonna put out photos demonstrating how feminine or girly Izzy is and literally using a woman to represent him, then yeah, you deserve to get humped after a humiliating loss.

It’s not like Costa put up half a fight, everyone was so disappointed with the nothingburger.

The dry hump adds some comedy to an already lackluster main event. Izzy did his job, Costa did nothing.

'Wolf tickets'?
Like giant mythological werewolf tickets, yes. Bit off more than he had teeth for. It was glorious.

You spend months calling a man a woman and no pity for you when he mounts you like a bitch, sorry.

Costa seems like a nice guy under it all but he built that house of shame himself, brick by brick. Or glass pane by glass pane.

I think its pretty funny people are that offended by him simulating a sex act on a guy he just tko'd when that guy said he would fuck him in the ass a day before.

Before the fight i predicted someone would get destroyed and humiliated. Had Paulo won he would have clowned Israel as well. He just needs to get back up and win a fight, only that will put this loss behind.

Costa has been trolling Izzy for months, said he was gonna kill him and make him cry, called him a “Pussy African”.

“Even after I knock him out, I will not shake his hand,” Costa told MMA Junkie. “It will be wild. It will be savage. … I believe in the second round (I will knock him out) because he will run a lot in the first round.”

Made skits of knocking him out

He posted a pic of him holding Adesanya’ severed head

It’s only fitting that Costa posted this pic

Animation1.gif

It looks like he got what he wanted

I think you're almost right, almost because adesanya to do this should have won honestly and not cheating with steroids, so he is an asshole.

(Btw for anybody, avoid stupid childish answer, respond seriously if you are not too stupid to do it..)

Back