Media Costa Deserved to Get Humiliated

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Costa has been trolling Izzy for months, said he was gonna kill him and make him cry, called him a “Pussy African”.

“Even after I knock him out, I will not shake his hand,” Costa told MMA Junkie. “It will be wild. It will be savage. … I believe in the second round (I will knock him out) because he will run a lot in the first round.”

Made skits of knocking him out

He posted a pic of him holding Adesanya’ severed head

It’s only fitting that Costa posted this pic

Animation1.gif

It looks like he got what he wanted

Last edited:
Costa has been trolling Izzy for months, said he was gonna kill him and make him cry, called him a “Pussy African”.

“Even after I knock him out, I will not shake his hand,” Costa told MMA Junkie. “It will be wild. It will be savage. … I believe in the second round (I will knock him out) because he will run a lot in the first round.”

Made skits of knocking him out

He posted a pic of him holding Adesanya’ severed head

It’s only fitting that Costa posted this pic

Animation1.gif

It looks like he got what he wanted

You're comparing pre-fight trash talk to something at minimum is poor sportsmanship after a win, and at maximum is sexual assault.

This is poor form any way you look at it.

Its not like that anime guy showed respect to Costa.. Anime guy's logic is like "I can insult anyone and it's childish to get mad at me for that. But I will not tolerate anyone laughing at me"
12 yrs old spoiled child brain in 30+ yrs old man.

He's upset with how Izzy handled himself after he threatened to kill the man?

If he has such an issue then I'm sure he can meet up with Izzy outside the ring with no refs to step in when the inevitable happens, or he can STFU and work his way back up the ranks like a good little bitch.

Its not like that anime guy showed respect to Costa.. Anime guy's logic is like "I can insult anyone and it's childish to get mad at me for that. But I will not tolerate anyone laughing at me"
12 yrs old spoiled child brain in 30+ yrs old man.

This was almost as embarrassing as Prime Silva getting knocked the fuck out by Chris Weidman.

Absolutely, he was total rubbish and after all that chat<45>

100%
Hes a trash person.

Remember he wanted to beat up that transgender fighter? Just for being transgender

He's a bully and got put in his place

Back