Cory Sandhagen vs Iuri Alcantara: Round of the year?

youllneverwalkalone

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Except for the fact that it involved two little known fighters, it should be a solid candidate for round of the year.

What do you think?

P.S: Guys if you have missed UFC FN135 on saturday do yourself a favor and go watch at least this fight - it was insane. The whole card was amazing actually.

It was at least a 10-8, but not really a round of the year contender imo.

Damn that was a nasty arm bar, people in the arena went crazy when he got out. Even crazier he went on to win...
cory-sandhagen-iuri-alcantara-ufc-fight-night-135-1.jpg

That shit was pure mayhem.

Sandhagen said his arm popped out, and he popped it back in.

Last edited:
The WHOLE card?? REALLLY???

I missed a couple of fights - this being one of them. Stil, when all the fights in the main and the prelims are all finishes (except the MJ-Fili which was pretty good regardless), I'd say it is a pretty great card.

How can it be a 10-8? Did you miss the part where Alcantara had Sandhagen locked in an armbar for over a minute?
Sandhagen slipped out and proceeded to destroy Alcantara (who had no answer for Sandhagen's top game). His defense was getting smashed. Sandhagen came very close to finishing on numerous occasions throughout the round.

That ref was sent to us from the just bleed gods..

Round 3 of Romero/Whittaker 2 is the round of the year but this was great too.

Good round and nice comeback

Sandhagen looked at teh ref and says hold my beer while i pummel this guy to death.

Ref is like Ok done!

<{JustBleed}>

Iuri was too sloppy with the striking imo.

Unfortunately I missed that round but made it back for the 2nd...

Back