Media Cory Sandhagen drops TJ dillashaw

Yet the judges still scored it a 10-9 cause they was busy looking at their phones.
This isn't boxing, he wasn't really even that hurt looked more caught of balance than his legs giving out.

Sandhagen's striking is great and he's pretty good off is back but he lets people get to HIS back way too easily. Definitely a hole in his game.

Also this knee into inverted triangle

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>One drop doesn't mean an auto 10-8
if you can give a fighter a 10-9 for hugging, you sure as heck can give the other fighter a 10-8 for a knockdown

Sandhagen's striking is great and he's pretty good off is back but he lets people get to HIS back way too easily. Definitely a hole in his game.

Also this knee into inverted triangle

Yeah, I made a separate thread on that, but I posted the streamable

I probably should have kept it in one thread.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>One drop doesn't mean an auto 10-8
THISS!!! Sherbros always seem to think if a fighter gets dropped then we should ignore the rest of the 5 min round and just automatically give it a 10-8 round

THISS!!! Sherbros always seem to think if a fighter gets dropped then we should ignore the rest of the 5 min round and just automatically give it a 10-8 round
they think this is ONE championship.

TJ still reaping the benefits of his roid use.

Sandhagen got robbed!!

Screenshot-2021-07-24-05-59-06-1.png

Good for Sandhagen, he proved to me he isn’t a 5 round fighter. And he was fighting a guy coming off a massive layoff. He gets zero points.

"Tried to look cute" you sound salty, bruh.

Back