Media Cory Sandhagen, Darren Elkins, Randy Costa, and Ian Heinisch’s reactions post UFC Vegas 32, via IG

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

E7HghcsVEAYwZi0.jpg

I wanna know how his ribs feel

These Hawaiians are tough SOBs, he prolly just rest if off for a bit and work back to the gym this week.

I enjoy these threads. Thanks as always.

Gotcha. I just think we should hear from the guys who lost, not just the winners, in the aftermath of the events. You take the good times and the bad times. All of them worked their asses off for months and lay it all for one night. Should be given props imo for their effort win or lose.

Gotcha. I just think we should hear from the guys who lost, not just the winners, in the aftermath of the events. You take the good times and the bad times. All of them worked their asses off for months and lay it all for one night. Should be given props imo for their effort win or lose.

The guys who lost care just as much and put just as much time in. Hopefully it's a learning experience.

Reactions: Gio
Randy is such a fun fighter, shame he thought shelling up with small gloves is a viable defense in MMA.
Only saw the finishing sequence. Was what Randy did much different from Yan's high guard defense in the first round with Sterling? That was surprisingly ultra effective.

Definitely at some point after the fight, this stuff is cool to see. I just don't like losers being interviewed in the cage, concussed, broken or fine. It's freakin' redonk.

Reactions: Gio
Only saw the finishing sequence. Was what Randy did much different from Yan's high guard defense in the first round with Sterling? That was surprisingly ultra effective.
Sterling isn't a hard hitter and Yan kept eating shots on his forehead, the stats shows the same picture.

Back