Cory Sandhagen calls out T.J. Dillashaw

Yeah let's see it. I wouldn't mind Dillashaw vs Moraes either. Since this was the fight that was supposed to happen if Dilly never pissed hot.

Yeah let's see it. I wouldn't mind Dillashaw vs Moraes either. Since this was the fight that was supposed to happen if Dilly never pissed hot.
Moraes is booked vs Font next month. Sandhagen vs TJ makes all the sense in the world as a #1 contender fight.

Sandhagen will make me some money, by getting KOd in the 2nd

Moraes is booked vs Font next month. Sandhagen vs TJ makes all the sense in the world as a #1 contender fight.
Damn didn't know that. I kinda give Font the edge with his boxing. Moraes seems to be slowing down.

Sandhagen/Dilly makes sense.

I'm fine with any Dillashaw vs top BW return fight as long as he's not getting an instant title shot.

With Yan/Sterling, Moraes/Font and possibly Aldo/Chito booked a TJ/Cody fight for a title shot makes sense.

Dont know what you do with Edgar though assuming No Chin drops to Flyweight and gets that title shot. If he sticks around BW him vs Edgar could work but if his plan and UFC's plan are to fight Fig/Perez winner what does Edgar do? Fight someone down the rankings like Rivera, Cruz or Assuncao?

Thats why I could also see TJ getting a warm up and Edgar/Sandhagen fight for a possible title shot and TJ comes back and fights a Rivera or Munhoz. Might be better to get him two fights before a title shot rather than throwing him right into a number 1 contender fight.

Dilly is coming back for the belt.

Gonna be lots of salty people here when the BW GOAT(TJ Dillashaw) reclaims gold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back