Social Cory Booker's brother, Cary, controversially hired by New Jersey governor.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.nj.com/politics/2019/07...other-with-a-quote-from-a-football-coach.html

Before Cary Booker was hired for a top state education job in New Jersey, he co-founded a Tennessee charter school that was described as a “clusterf---” and ordered to close in 2016 for poor performance.

Gov. Phil Murphy doesn’t seem to mind.

The Democratic governor on Wednesday defended his administration’s hiring of Cary Booker, the older brother of Democratic U.S. Sen. Cory Booker, to a $150,000 job leading the state’s division of Early Childhood Education.

NJ Advance Media reported last week that Cary Booker has no experience working in early childhood education aside from his time co-founding and leading Omni Prep Academy, a Tennessee charter school that “continually failed to meet the most minimal of performance standards," according to state records. The school provided teachers with no textbooks or curriculum when it opened and initially struggled to make payroll, leading several teachers to quit after missed paychecks in 2011.

But the governor’s administration has brushed aside concerns raised by Cary Booker’s former employees, who told NJ Advance Media the hiring appears to be political, special treatment for the brother of an influential senator turned presidential candidate.

Legit LOL @ this dude being an even creepier looking and more corrupt version of his brother.

Carey and Corey.

Bet they got in trouble all the time because the wrong one came running when a name was called.

Left, right, Its all the same. Jobs and kickbacks for the boys.

Shameless. Expect many of the usual left wing posters here to be absent from this thread. Corey booker is a terrible politician and a poor excuse for a presidential candidate. Him and his brother are creeps by nature.

They twins? Or just strive to look like each other?

It’s who you know.

Corey Booker could easily end up as a VP (please no) or with a cabinet position (also no). His brother will be on the receiving end of all sorts of opportunity as a result.

Shameless. Expect many of the usual left wing posters here to be absent from this thread. Corey booker is a terrible politician and a poor excuse for a presidential candidate. Him and his brother are creeps by nature.

I'm one of the resident commies, and I posted the thread. I hate to break it to you, but most modern leftists under the age of 50 don't have any problem acknowledging how corrupt and useless the Democratic party is.

It’s who you know.

Corey Booker could easily end up as a VP (please no) or with a cabinet position (also no). His brother will be on the receiving end of all sorts of opportunity as a result.

Look no further than the Don and his useless family.

It is what it is.

I'm one of the resident commies, and I posted the thread. I hate to break it to you, but most modern leftists under the age of 50 don't have any problem acknowledging how corrupt and useless the Democratic party is.

I thank you for this thread and this post, but such is not the case on this forum. Many here believe the democrat party to be close to perfect. One of the biggest left wing posters here who’s name rhymes with hack is an example of this.

Is Cory's homeboy T-Bone gonna get lined up with some cushy job as well?

Lol, this guy being named "Carey Booker" is like a meme, since he looks like a more white Cory Booker

D_yhENkWwAAKaWd

I remember a not-so-long-ago time that Kavanaugh made a seemingly much more qualified selection, that was panned by many screaming nepotism, favoritism, etc.

I hope this, situation, receives the same energy.

<WellThere>

That thread was a doozy

I don’t understand, if Trump does something stupid it’s ok for others to do it ? Great moral

Huh?

It's not okay. But it's happening.

The best thing that we can hope for, is that these useless family members are working some well-paid hack's job where they don't hold any actual power.

They are brothers... Brothers come from the same parents generally so they tend to look alike

Brothers tend to look alike, but these guys look like carbon copies, even down to the awkward smile that they've got (not to mention the bald head). I suppose Cory has a bit more of a polished and statesman-like look, in fairness.

True, but the dems have spent the last couple years railing against nepotism and unqualified appointees.

That's still marginally better than not railing against it at all.

EDIT: Failure at multi-quoting, apologies

Hard work folks

The system isn't rigged

Free market capitalism is the American way

Back