Corrupt judge at FN 92?

Naterade

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
There was consistently a judge giving completely ridiculous 30-27s all night. Then there was a judge (whom I'm assuming has to be the same person) who gave 3 rounds for Caceres...effectively him winning the fight.

Does anyone have access to scorecards or who exactly this judge was? It seems noone is talking about this, does the UFC or governing bodies even look into stuff like this?

Plenty of ignorant judges and refs in MMA. Is normal.

Cecil Peoples approves this judge

Cecil-Peoples_referee.gif

Just another Trump supporter

There was consistently a judge giving completely ridiculous 30-27s all night. Then there was a judge (whom I'm assuming has to be the same person) who gave 3 rounds for Caceres...effectively him winning the fight.

Does anyone have access to scorecards or who exactly this judge was? It seems noone is talking about this, does the UFC or governing bodies even look into stuff like this?

He actually gave 4 rounds to Caceres if i remember correctly. Utterly ridiculous.

plus Steele got robbed, hometown decision for Court McGee who did nothing but stall against the cage for 2 rounds.

Just another Trump supporter

You must be talking about ts for posting the obvious. The judge must be a hillary supporter. Ignoring the rules and just doing what he wants. Lieing to us about what happened during the event and then bangin his fists, screaming "what difference does it make!)

I was half alseep by the time the main event was over and even I was surprised that one judge gave it to Leeroy.

Nah. Its normal. just the 10 point system. It doesnt work with MMA.

Your spelling it wrong. It's actually spelt incompetent... not corrupt. This fucking place.

B0luLrm.jpg

that's why judges and refs should be ufc's responsibility. they would be accountable for something and you could effectively complain to someone

that's why judges and refs should be ufc's responsibility. they would be accountable for something and you could effectively complain to someone

For sure; time to start keeping it all in-house, like the well-oiled machine that is Pro-Wrestling.

"Marc Goddard saving the integrity of the game as Danny Mirgs blows another call"

21187%20-%20autoplay_gif%20bash_at_the_beach%20gif%20nick_patrick%20perry_saturn%20raven%20referee%20wcw.gif

"BJM finally meets real jusitice after addressing Francis Ngannou like a perp."

Last edited:
11676.jpg

That judge must have been trained by Cecil Peoples. I miss Cecil and his fake bribe scoring. So many endless bizarre scores he used to give.

Back