Correia's only shot....

I mean, we all know she has zero chance here, but this part of the article is complete lulz worthy

"With no top 10 wins aside, Correia has shown some of the best hands and noticable punching power in the division."

I mean, we all know she has zero chance here, but this part of the article is complete lulz worthy

"With no top 10 wins aside, Correia has shown some of the best hands and noticable punching power in the division."
Who else is ending fights on the feet in their division?

2014-04-12-M4.jpg

What is this crap barebones blog shit?

She finished 2 people with strikes, 1 of those people nobody's ever heard of in an org that nobody's heard of. 7 decisions against mid-tier comp at best? I wouldn't say that's an indication of a KO artist in the making.

Shayna was a walking punching bag and bethe couldn't event drop her. This may sound like bashing but it's the truth. She has no hand speed. Poor technique, and no power. No one in the division has any real standup, and I drank almost anyone's over bethe's. Miesha has the power to hurt someone standing, and maybe zingano, but that's about it in the division. I want Ronda to lose more then anyone, but bethe isn't gonna do it. Did you see how slow and un-athletic she looked at the open workouts? This fight is as good as over.

Shayna was a walking punching bag and bethe couldn't event drop her. This may sound like bashing but it's the truth. She has no hand speed. Poor technique, and no power. No one in the division has any real standup, and I drank almost anyone's over bethe's. Miesha has the power to hurt someone standing, and maybe zingano, but that's about it in the division. I want Ronda to lose more then anyone, but bethe isn't gonna do it. Did you see how slow and un-athletic she looked at the open workouts? This fight is as good as over.
Who said Bethe is "going" to win?

McMann also has some punching power. She broke meishas orbital bone with that right cross.

She needs to study the Tonya Harding case.
That could give her a more even level playing field.

21%27_ASP_Baton.jpg

Who said Bethe is "going" to win?

No one. The article said her only chance to win, is raw punching power. Let me say that again, so it can sink in. RAW PUNCHING POWER lol so basically, she has no chance.

I like the assault rifle and Nancy Kerrigan baton above. But even if Betch had those it wouldn't matter. Rousey by whatever and whenever. It's almost become a drinking game.

She needs to study the Tonya Harding case.
That could give her a more even level playing field.

21%27_ASP_Baton.jpg

In all seriousness, I'd still pick Ronda.

Not that I don't want Bethe to win - it would be the greatest possible punishment for the UFC after all their recent antics!

Her only shot is if she comes out with 2 twins wearing masks and the middle one takes off her mask revealing Cyborg as the opponent, sending Rhonda into a rage fit

thumbnail_crop.php

Well this is like the 4th thread I have seen with almost the exact same title...

No one. The article said her only chance to win, is raw punching power. Let me say that again, so it can sink in. RAW PUNCHING POWER lol so basically, she has no chance.
We've talked before, you are from Ogden.

Sara McMann has the most power in her right hand than all of those girls in my opinion.

Cat Zingano has 2 TKOs in the UFC.
Sara McMann has 1 first round TKO in the UFC.
Amanda Nunes has 3 first round TKOs in the UFC.
Liz Carmouche has 1 TKO in the UFC.
Julianna Pena has 2 first round TKOs in the UFC.
Germaine de Randamie has 1 first round TKO in the UFC.

All of these fighters are ranked top 15 in WBW and have equal to or more impressive fights that finished on the feet.

Her only hope is to swing for the fences from the start and hope something lands. Once Ronda clinches, it's over for her.

Back