Correct me if I'm wrong

Kirin

Death Operator
Platinum Member
Reaction score
But didn't brown tag silva early? I seem to recall that before erick nailed brown with that beautiful body shot, brown had landed a couple of good shots. Having been rooting for silva, I was thinking "oh shi...this could be over soon" less than a minute into the first.

So for people saying that silva gassed after taking brown's back, I think he was already somewhat in autopilot, which may also have contributed to him not following up well with strikes when he dropped the immortal.

Don't know if you are wrong but can we move on? Brown tortured Silva's soul in that fight. Next! :)

I just feel it is disingenuous and inaccurate to claim that silva was disrespectful enough to his opponent and his fans to go out there and gas so early.

I just feel it is disingenuous and inaccurate to claim that silva was disrespectful enough to his opponent and his fans to go out there and gas so early.

I don't think having bad cardio is disrespectful. He just blew his wad to early. Happens all the time....well, not to me....heh....:redface:

I don't think having bad cardio is disrespectful. He just blew his wad to early. Happens all the time....well, not to me....heh....:redface:

Well, it implies that he did not train sufficiently to put on a performance appropriate for someone in his position.

And yeah right :icon_chee

You're wrong. So stand corrected, boy. I'm correcting you. 'Cause you're wrong. Wrong like lipstick on a dog. That kind of wrong. Wrong like Brock Lesnar in a pink speedo.

Back