Correct me if I'm wrong

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Kirin, May 11, 2014.

1. Kirin

Kirin Death Operator Platinum Member

But didn't brown tag silva early? I seem to recall that before erick nailed brown with that beautiful body shot, brown had landed a couple of good shots. Having been rooting for silva, I was thinking "oh shi...this could be over soon" less than a minute into the first.

So for people saying that silva gassed after taking brown's back, I think he was already somewhat in autopilot, which may also have contributed to him not following up well with strikes when he dropped the immortal.

2. jmd69

jmd69 Brown Belt

Don't know if you are wrong but can we move on? Brown tortured Silva's soul in that fight. Next! :)

3. Kirin

I just feel it is disingenuous and inaccurate to claim that silva was disrespectful enough to his opponent and his fans to go out there and gas so early.

4. TheLuckiest

TheLuckiest Black Belt

I don't think having bad cardio is disrespectful. He just blew his wad to early. Happens all the time....well, not to me....heh....:redface:

5. Kirin

Well, it implies that he did not train sufficiently to put on a performance appropriate for someone in his position.

And yeah right :icon_chee

6. blewgums

blewgums Vintage Buick Racing Bastard

Travelling, I work at many different ports
    You're wrong. So stand corrected, boy. I'm correcting you. 'Cause you're wrong. Wrong like lipstick on a dog. That kind of wrong. Wrong like Brock Lesnar in a pink speedo.