International Coronavirus, v4: South Korea in Red Alert as number of infected quadrupled in 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this shit actually deadly or is it just killing weak and old people?

Even if WHO is lying and says don't over react.

How that gonna change anything other than creating panic? People will start pilling up on shit and hole themselves underground.

My thought is this, this virus did not just 'appeared'. It is a planted virus, engineered, possibly of extraterrestrial origin.

Everything is still pointing to pandemic. I cant get behind the bio weapon argument quite yet. Everyone has known for years that a virus like this was going to appear and it was going to originate from china. If its a bioweapon it is wholeheartedly underwhelming in its ability to kill people.

Even if WHO is lying and says don't over react.

How that gonna change anything other than creating panic? People will start pilling up on shit and hole themselves underground.

My thought is this, this virus did not just 'appeared'. It is a planted virus, engineered, possibly of extraterrestrial origin.
Regardless of whether ancient aliens planted the virus or if it comes from Chinese food bloggers giving wild caught pangolins rimjobs, or possibly scientists getting golden showers from bats (source:
unknown.png
) it's time to completely disregard what the WHO says at this point. They are not helpful.

Otherwise healthy docs in their 20s and 30s have died.
Yup. This is not only going to kill old people... some young people will die too. I would like to know how sleep deprived those docs where and what kind of treatment they got.

I think the two things we should be looking for is
A) Vaccine development. At the end of the day that is what is going to stop this.
B) If someone can be infected for a 2nd time (some say yes but is there are any reputable source?)

Delete if this is dumb or not true, just looking at the latest on twitter

My goodness this virus is incredibly contagious, always something new with how it can spread. There was a Chinese nurse from Wuhan earlier in January who posted it's properties saying it has a reproduction number of 14 which is insanity as that would be as contagious as Measles, I'm slowly starting to think it may possibly be legit the more we know about this virus.

My goodness this virus is incredibly contagious, always something new with how it can spread. There was a Chinese nurse from Wuhan earlier in January who posted it's properties saying it has a reproduction number of 14 which is insanity as that would be as contagious as Measles, I'm slowly starting to think it may possibly be legit the more we know about this virus.
The suspected super-spreader Typhoid Kimchi in South Korea already spread it to >50 people herself.

I cant get behind the bio weapon argument quite yet. Everyone has known for years that a virus like this was going to appear and it was going to originate from china. If its a bioweapon it is wholeheartedly underwhelming in its ability to kill people.

I don't think we have any idea yet what this virus can do and unfortunately I think your going to eat your words. We can't even figure out how it transmits and how it doesn't.

Don’t buy China’s story: The coronavirus may have leaked from a lab

At an emergency meeting in Beijing held last Friday, Chinese leader Xi Jinping spoke about the need to contain the coronavirus and set up a system to prevent similar epidemics in the future.

A national system to control biosecurity risks must be put in place “to protect the people’s health,” Xi said, because lab safety is a “national security” issue.

Xi didn’t actually admit that the coronavirus now devastating large swathes of China had escaped from one of the country’s bioresearch labs. But the very next day, evidence emerged suggesting that this is exactly what happened, as the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology released a new directive entitled: “Instructions on strengthening biosecurity management in microbiology labs that handle advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus.”

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/

We're fucked as far as stopping this. Now its a matter of how deadly it gets. I said last thread this could spread exponentially and now people are starting to wake up to what a R.0. of 4+ means.

We're fucked as far as stopping this. Now its a matter of how deadly it gets. I said last thread this could spread exponentially and now people are starting to wake up to what a R.0. of 4+ means.
Yes, containment has been out of the question for weeks. And the officials are still hesitating to even call it a pandemic. Shameful.

Could you explain what this means? and now people are starting to wake up to what a R.0. of 4+ means

I don't have access to this video at work.

The suspected super-spreader Typhoid Kimchi in South Korea already spread it to >50 people herself.

They are calling her Patient 31. So far she eclipses Typhoid Mary at this point.

Could you explain what this means? and now people are starting to wake up to what a R.0. of 4+ means

I don't have access to this video at work.

Viruses are rated with a R.0. factor which just basically means if you get the virus, how many people will you spread it to. If the R.0. is less than 1, that's good, it means easily controllable because infected people spread it to less than 1 person. Covid-19 has a R.0. of 4 or more, meaning for every 1 person that gets it, they give it to 4 more. That means exponential growth. Its not good.

Don’t buy China’s story: The coronavirus may have leaked from a lab

At an emergency meeting in Beijing held last Friday, Chinese leader Xi Jinping spoke about the need to contain the coronavirus and set up a system to prevent similar epidemics in the future.

A national system to control biosecurity risks must be put in place “to protect the people’s health,” Xi said, because lab safety is a “national security” issue.

Xi didn’t actually admit that the coronavirus now devastating large swathes of China had escaped from one of the country’s bioresearch labs. But the very next day, evidence emerged suggesting that this is exactly what happened, as the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology released a new directive entitled: “Instructions on strengthening biosecurity management in microbiology labs that handle advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus.”

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/

You missed this part.
researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.

You heard me right.

Instead of properly disposing of infected animals by cremation, as the law requires, they sell them on the side to make a little extra cash. Or, in some cases, a lot of extra cash. One Beijing researcher, now in jail, made a million dollars selling his monkeys and rats on the live animal market, where they eventually wound up in someone’s stomach.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-...utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

I don't know who Dr. Dong is but if this is a legit report, well, that's just scary as fuck.

So the story of infected Ukrainians walking around turned out to be bs? I thought Hungary was going to have to build a nother wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back