Coronavirus not very megathread.

Sucks to have your kid be that 1 in 500K, huh?

giphy.gif
1000x times..

Dude..

giphy.gif

Why do people want it mandated so much? No one says you can't wear a mask. Between a mask and a vaccine, how much more protection do they need?
Whether you agree with it or not you have to know the answer to this question by now so why are you playing dumb?

Israel was supposed to be our "real world case study" so it's basically clear as day now that these vaccines don't prevent covid transmission.

Which is fine.

However. If the gauge for authoritarian government restrictions is simply "cases" then we all need to agree that this is never, ever going to end.

Old people die constantly even if vaccinated against every single virus on the planet, it is not possible to conquer death. Many people feel the opposite and that is downright terrifying.

On another note, these Israel stories are being drip fed to western media but according to the Israelis I met last week, life is still continuing as normal there - two of them said their regions are still not mandating masks for the most part, a couple of places have brought them back for certain scenarios it seems but its definitely not some nationwide meltdown.

Just be a good girl and wear the f'king mask.
It's about not infecting others more than about protecting yourself.
Where did I say I wasn't going to? The only time I don't is if I'm outside with no one around, in the car, and at home. I'min it for 9 hours a day.

It wouldn't stop my son from living his life, but he would put safety first. I wouldn't advise anyone to drive a car without putting on a safety belt. Better safe than sorry...

But that's just me.

Buckling your seat belt up doesnt potentially run the risk of giving you blood clots and the rest of the potential side effects.

Also there are no long term studies on the vaccine. Could be injecting your kid with something that has terrible effects on them as an adult.

I'll take my chances on the 1 in 500k especially since the odds are more than likely even better than that since they list covid as the cause of death by people merely dying with it instead of from it.

Buckling your seat belt up doesnt potentially run the risk of giving you blood clots and the rest of the potential side effects.

Also there are no long term studies on the vaccine. Could be injecting your kid with something that has terrible effects on them as an adult.

I'll take my chances on the 1 in 500k especially since the odds are more than likely even better than that since they list covid as the cause of death by people merely dying with it instead of from it.

Well my son is 22 and looked at the science.

MeMv-5ce34c7d05892.png

His favorite T-shirt. But hey, we all have choices to make in life. I hope people weigh the risks and make the best choice for them and theirs.

MeMv-5ce34c7d05892.png

His favorite T-shirt. But hey, we all have choices to make in life. I hope people weigh the risks and make the best choice for them and theirs.

That is the most anti science T shirt I have seen .. the science is never settled.. all those things could be wrong or right or not.. stand up for science and keep your mind open ..

MeMv-5ce34c7d05892.png

KuhnCycle_BasicCycle.png

Have your boy read some Kuhn.

That is the most anti science T shirt I have seen .. the science is never settled.. all those things could be wrong or right or not.. stand up for science and keep your mind open ..
Lol, how did you go so far off the deep end
Yes science evolves but many things are settled.
The earth being flat is not up for debate
Neither in dispute is that vaccines work

You should make your own...

R.2943fd72f35a3689b2120ca8856e899c

Got your image ready.

ok OT
but how good was the finale of Mr Inbetween??? man i want like 5 more seasons... the star/writer just signed with CAA celebrity mgmt. i think hes making a movie next... i want more Ray Shoesmith
HIm going on a rampage and it being left open to more seasons if he decides to is awesome. I didn't like the end to begin with but you know which end those people got. Such a brilliant show, I'd love more too but happy we got an other season when it was supposedly done. The end of season two was really dark.

"Vaccines work" is sort of a silly overgeneralization, no? Why do we go through clinical trials for vaccine candidates instead of just auto-approving all of them?

To make sure they work with as little or no adverse effects as possible.

As a former medical professional, this just saddens me to no end. She was a victim of propaganda. :(

DANGIT! GET VACCINATED!

PLEASE!

think of all the sick patients shes infected as well circulating throughout the hospital. Im surprised they let patient interacting staff be unvaccinated

99% of those who are unvaccinated are the ones that are getting the virus now and I have a feeling the majority of them are individuals who are healthy and able to get the vaccine but choose not to. I myself have not gotten vaccinated yet since I have had two open heart surgeries as a child and have a heart condition. I was waiting for a call back from my cardiologist before I jumped and got the shot and he called me yesterday from home and said he cannot give me a recommendation as to whether or not I should get the vaccine. I've already been vaccinated as a child so I'm going to call today to make an appointment for next Sunday to get the first shot. Going to probably go with the Pfizer shot.
Its likely that a lot more people are getting infected with the Delta variant.

We wont know because the vaccine is protecting them from getting any symptoms, thus not getting tested

Dr Gottlieb said the Delta is so transmissible that 80% of the unvaccinated will eventually get infected by the Fall.

I haven’t worn a mask since April and never plan on doing it again.

There are still people here wearing masks outside in 100 degree heat while exercising by themselves. I’d say 1/6 people in my area are still wearing them despite the mandates being lifted. It’s either become a religion to people or they are really fucking stupid...I’ll go with both.

I’m okay with it though. We don’t need the idiots breathing up all the good air

I haven’t worn a mask since April and never plan on doing it again.

There are still people here wearing masks outside in 100 degree heat while exercising by themselves. I’d say 1/6 people in my area are still wearing them despite the mandates being lifted. It’s either become a religion to people or they are really fucking stupid...I’ll go with both.

I’m okay with it though. We don’t need the idiots breathing up all the good air
I wear masks in NYC stores, but not outside.

A solid 50% wears masks in retail and groceries, etc. I dont mask at the office or the gym or any regular place I go but I am fully vaxxed

Back