Coronavirus not very megathread.

I thought I would share this here. My friend's elderly father apparently died recently owing to alleged "covid complications", but what is interesting is what the newspaper obituary printed! They victim shamed him and used his death as a political opportunity.

"(redacted) 67, of (redacted) Maine passed away on (redacted) 2021, at (redacted) Hospital in (redacted) Maine after having refused to get a Covid-19 vaccine. "

The vaccine does not guarantee immunity, and so far as I know the father had all different kinds of issues, like heart disease and prostate cancer, and was on deaths door step as it was. Even revealing that he chose not to get the vaccine publicly is problematic and a violation of privacy, but it would be impossible to scientifically prove that refusing to et the vaccine killed him. Is there a potential avenue to a lawsuit here? Welcome to clown world!
Indeed, if that was supposed to be just an obituary item, that's pretty crass. If what they said is true there's nothing to sue over, alas. But since this is the WR, I'd want to see the comment in its full context as printed before I go all in on the scorning of this newspaper.

Indeed, if that was supposed to be just an obituary item, that's pretty crass. If what they said is true there's nothing to sue over, alas. But since this is the WR, I'd want to see the comment in its full context as printed before I go all in on the scorning of this newspaper.

Iol

The mental hoops you guys will jump through to justify your partisanship is staggering.

Iol

The mental hoops you guys will jump through to justify your partisanship is staggering.
LOL indeed, there's nothing partisan in what I said. The assumption of the likelihood of partisan influence on the way information is presented here is not a partisan act itself. I'm sorry if you find that so difficult to understand that you resort to this unjustified ad hominem.

Last edited:
I thought I would share this here. My friend's elderly father apparently died recently owing to alleged "covid complications", but what is interesting is what the newspaper obituary printed! They victim shamed him and used his death as a political opportunity.

"(redacted) 67, of (redacted) Maine passed away on (redacted) 2021, at (redacted) Hospital in (redacted) Maine after having refused to get a Covid-19 vaccine. "

The vaccine does not guarantee immunity, and so far as I know the father had all different kinds of issues, like heart disease and prostate cancer, and was on deaths door step as it was. Even revealing that he chose not to get the vaccine publicly is problematic and a violation of privacy, but it would be impossible to scientifically prove that refusing to et the vaccine killed him. Is there a potential avenue to a lawsuit here? Welcome to clown world!
They need to talk to vaxxx survivors.
https://www.realnotrare.com/

As more information come to light the news keeps getting worse for Vaxxx victims.

With rising human population and globalization, another pandemic is inevitable, but we have the tools to fight it off if we invest in them now

Speaking to CNBC’s Hadley Gamble at Germany’s annual Munich Security Conference, Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, said that a potential new pandemic would likely stem from a different pathogen to that of the coronavirus family.

But he added that advances in medical technology should help the world do a better job of fighting it — if investments are made now.
“We’ll have another pandemic. It will be a different pathogen next time,” Gates said.

DR DANIEL NAGASE & DR MEL BRUCHET. They discuss the kidnapping of Dr. Bruchet for reporting the truth about the side effects of the experimental injections.

Canada has gone full blown Nazi Germany! This is insane!

Bill Gates destroys @Omni1 here

No one believes a word from Fauci or Gates. Those 2 psychopaths are running out of time & they know it.

78453.jpg

As more information come to light the news keeps getting worse for Vaxxx victims.

LMAO 2 crosses in the frame; talk about virtue signalling. Where do you clowns dig up these monuments to confirmation bias? Oh yeah, social media bubbles. Awesomely awesome.

I'd consult a lawyer or two to see if you have a case. Gonna need front money to put them on retainer though, I think.

DR DANIEL NAGASE & DR MEL BRUCHET. They discuss the kidnapping of Dr. Bruchet for reporting the truth about the side effects of the experimental injections.

Infowars... Isn't that the guy that's getting sued into the negative zone for saying the Sandy Hook massacre was a false flag?

Funny contrast with bots posting in Japanese that the country has gone full on commie. You clowns will fall for anything.

LMAO 2 crosses in the frame; talk about virtue signalling. Where do you clowns dig up these monuments to confirmation bias? Oh yeah, social media bubbles. Awesomely awesome.
You better do the same as Strychnine. Get on your knees & get right with God before it's too late.

I'd consult a lawyer or two to see if you have a case. Gonna need front money to put them on retainer though, I think.
Yah, it aint my Dad, but is a friend's Dad. I have not even talked to him about it, not even sure he knows, but that is wild to print that in someone's obituary. It was tantamount to: "He died because he is dumb red neck who did not get the jab and killed himself" <Lmaoo> Yikes, what a way to piss on someone's grave.

Yah, it aint my Dad, but is a friend's Dad. I have not even talked to him about it, not even sure he knows, but that is wild to print that in someone's obituary. It was tantamount to: "He died because he is dumb red neck who did not get the jab and killed himself" <Lmaoo> Yikes, what a way to piss on someone's grave.

Yeah, that's not cool at all. I've had friends and family pass from Covid and that was left out of the newspaper obits.

You better do the same as Strychnine. Get on your knees & get right with God before it's too late.

I think we should all take a look at our spiritual relationship with our (I believe) savior. I also believe that God doesn't give us things he doesn't want us to use.

Infowars... Isn't that the guy that's getting sued into the negative zone for saying the Sandy Hook massacre was a false flag?
Funny how no one responded to this.

Alex Jones getting cancelled was probably good for his mental health...he's a nutter. What happened with his blind followers with the families of the Sandy Hook victims not even being able to go to their graves is tragic. There's a special table in Hell with his name on it.

There are worse things than covid.

It may simply be that understanding & applying this in our current crisis requires a level of intellectual maturity and sophistication that most policy makers seem to lack. But honestly I don't think that's the main problem. Many policy makers understand that certain policies have results that are considerably worse than the virus itself, but diabolically see covid as a "unique opportunity" to achieve certain political objectives. If this sounds like pure evil, that's b/c it is.

Back