Coronavirus not very megathread.

Yes that’s all true. The longer this is studied the more we’ll see that long term problems arise and thousands more are dying because of that.

The people who lie constantly about the pandemic love to focus on the % of deaths. They dont grasp death is coming later for these sick people and tens of thousands have long term health problems for life.

Every single day that passes they’re proven wrong
Yeah, Long Covid seems to be pretty shitty. i'd still get the most out of life but there'd be a little ticking time bomb pinching my cheeks to remind me every now and again. I've got one for another illness and a genetic defect which I've learned to deal with so fuck it.

Serious question, does a person count as vaccinated after 6 months without booster?

Also, I’m assuming you don’t want to discuss other characteristics of the hospitalized, such as age or co-morbidities?

Unless we are looking at all relevant details, these numbers mean very little and can be very misleading.
Those numbers are completely fake and soy

"Unvaccinated" simply means "not confirmed to have been boosted within 3-6 months" in that context

Yeah, Long Covid seems to be pretty shitty. i'd still get the most out of life but there'd be a little ticking time bomb pinching my cheeks to remind me every now and again. I've got one for another illness and a genetic defect which I've learned to deal with so fuck it.

The reason I’m vaccinated and boosted even though I’m I’m shape and very healthy is because I don’t want to take the chance of getting this and it fucking me up to the point I can’t do the things I love to do anymore. Plus I care about other people.

The reason I’m vaccinated and boosted even though I’m I’m shape and very healthy is because I don’t want to take the chance of getting this and it fucking me up to the point I can’t do the things I love to do anymore. Plus I care about other people.
I don't get my booster till the 13th unfortunately. I was lucky to get that, a lot of places are booked out till Jan here.

I don't get my booster till the 13th unfortunately. I was lucky to get that, a lot of places are booked out till Jan here.

I should be clear, I’m getting boosted this coming Wednesday. The news of this new variant has sent people to get these boosters much more rapidly. . Just 1 month ago here in my state, New Jersey, you could just walk in and get the booster. Now appointments are getting filled by the second

Serious question, does a person count as vaccinated after 6 months without booster?

Also, I’m assuming you don’t want to discuss other characteristics of the hospitalized, such as age or co-morbidities?

Unless we are looking at all relevant details, these numbers mean very little and can be very misleading.
I don't know the answer to that question.
It is sent as email to employees.
Depending how far out after original vaccination it could really lead to different percentages.

Edit I don't work in the ICU but I do know that when the inpatient numbers spiked several months ago they were pulling nurses to the ICU's to help because they were getting overwhelmed. We also had way more patients coming down for procedures. The surge(extra pay for crappy assignments) pay is crazy right now becuase they cant keep staff.
Inpatient numbers have dropped quite a bit recently.
Its amusing when people call this stuff a hoax.

Last edited:
I should be clear, I’m getting boosted this coming Wednesday. The news of this new variant has sent people to get these boosters much more rapidly. . Just 1 month ago here in my state, New Jersey, you could just walk in and get the booster. Now appointments are getting filled by the second
Ahhh gotcha. There are a few walk-ins like Rite Aid but a few places have been cancelling appointments in the bay area due to running out of supplies.

Here are numbers from local hospital on 12/3. Yes they have dropped a ton in the last
month.
Covid-19 hospitalizations
Of the 22 ICU patients
95% are unvaccinated
5% are vaccinated

Of the 11 patients on ventilators
100% are unvaccinated.
0% are vaccinated.

Yes the pecentages can fluctuate. Just thought some of you would get a kick
out of the patients on ventilator percentages.

Edit to be fair
a look at mid september when it was worse.
Percentages were alot different
34 patients on ventilators
88% unvaccinated
12% vaccinated
I follow this stuff somewhat closely, and this looks like complete bullshit to me as it's so ridiculously out of line with stats from other places. Considering the tiny sample size it's of course theoretically possible that you didn't just make this up on the spot, though (and if it really is true it would obviously be statistically insignficant anyway). I guess it's also possible that you live in a place where the vaccine coverage is nothing like it is in any other place in the Western world.

Share a link so we can take you seriously?

More total coincidence stuff about a lot of people's hearts suddenly not working like they should. Or maybe no.... I think it's the dreaded new "Post-Pandemic Fatigue Syndrome" rearing its ugly head again!!! Yes, must be that. It certainly can't have anything to do with the mRNA covid vaccines, it's not like they can possibly affect someone's heart in any way, we all know that.

I follow this stuff somewhat closely, and this looks like complete bullshit to me as it's so ridiculously out of line with stats from other places. Considering the tiny sample size it's of course theoretically possible that you didn't just make this up on the spot, though (and if it really is true it would obviously be statistically insignficant anyway). I guess it's also possible that you live in a place where the vaccine coverage is nothing like it is in any other place in the Western world.

Share a link so we can take you seriously?

We get sent an internal email regarding Covid numbers and have been for well over a year.
It is stamped with company name. Sorry I am not posting them here.

Here is a report from the state. The numbers I posted earlier were not pulled from this report.

https://chfs.ky.gov/cvdaily/COVID19DailyReport120321.pdf

The first part of your statement makes perfect sense, the second part is nonsensical - you might have unknowingly killed 5 people with covid already mate, you can catch and pass it on without any problem whatsoever no matter how many jabs you've had.

It looks like we may have defeated the regular flu for a 2nd year in a row due to Covid measures

FFlh5bnWYAIoSYX
The flu is getting ready for 2023 like

I heard a report this morning that the Biden admin is having fully vaccinated travelers who fly into the US to take a covid test and quarantine for three days. Unvaxed covid test quarantine for 10 days......
Southern Border........wide open

Lol. They already had their spike. Look at your chart troll.
Not a large enough spike to induce herd immunity

Its the 80% vaccinations that made them a small spike got them to where they are.

Back