Coronavirus not very megathread.

What is most frustrating is that there were people trying to warn everyone that these vaccines would cause heart problems and other issues, but they were mocked as racist, alt-right conspiracy theorists by the mainstream media and aggressively censored and banned by social media.
I'm noticing a lot more people waking up to the tyranny. Mainstream media is losing viewership & have a fraction of the power they once had a few generations ago. All of the Covid tyranny is waking people up.

An Ivermectin Covid treatment study will be starting soon. The funding came through recently. I first heard about it about a week ago. No doubt they will set it up to fail just as others did with Hydroxychloroquine. Thank God they got caught lying & committing fraud with the Hydroxychloroquine trial. But there is still a lot of people that think the HCQ study was legitimate & that they will get a heart attack from using HCQ.

They used something like 20 times the maximum safe dosage and wondered why people came down with heart issues.
Hell, do that with Tylenol and half the test group would be dead from liver failure.

Judge denies city’s request to extend gag order against police union chief over vaccine mandate opposition

“Aldermen introduced an ordinance calling for Lightfoot’s vaccine mandate to be voided and requiring City Council approval for “all policies, rules and regulations governing discipline of city employees.” Sixteen of the council’s 50 aldermen had signed on as co-sponsors by 10:30 a.m.

Also Monday, a judged ruled that she would not extend a temporary restraining order against Catanzara that banned him from making public statements discouraging union members from complying with the city’s vaccine rules.

Catanzara predicted Lightfoot officials will try to quash the ordinance, introduced by Southwest Side Ald. Silvana Tabares and Northwest Side Ald. Anthony Napolitano, but said the union hopes to force aldermen to take a roll-call vote on it “so we know who we’re going after in 2023,” referring to the next city elections.

“The city cannot be run by one dictator on the fifth floor anymore,” Catanzara said.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-police-union-chief-urges-164300734.html

denzel-boom-gif-1.gif

Historically, the groups censoring opposing information and views are usually the good guys, right?

Judge denies city’s request to extend gag order against police union chief over vaccine mandate opposition

“Aldermen introduced an ordinance calling for Lightfoot’s vaccine mandate to be voided and requiring City Council approval for “all policies, rules and regulations governing discipline of city employees.” Sixteen of the council’s 50 aldermen had signed on as co-sponsors by 10:30 a.m.

Also Monday, a judged ruled that she would not extend a temporary restraining order against Catanzara that banned him from making public statements discouraging union members from complying with the city’s vaccine rules.

Catanzara predicted Lightfoot officials will try to quash the ordinance, introduced by Southwest Side Ald. Silvana Tabares and Northwest Side Ald. Anthony Napolitano, but said the union hopes to force aldermen to take a roll-call vote on it “so we know who we’re going after in 2023,” referring to the next city elections.

“The city cannot be run by one dictator on the fifth floor anymore,” Catanzara said.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-police-union-chief-urges-164300734.html

denzel-boom-gif-1.gif

Historically, the groups censoring opposing information and views are usually the good guys, right?

It does appear that slowly but surely, the worm is turning - and in a lot of countries, too.

Tens of thousands protest vaccine passports & mandates in New York.
The protest video & talk starts after the first ten minutes.

There is a total mainstream media blackout! They refuse to cover vaccine protests. I wonder how long the news blackout will last. The vaccine protests scare the hell out of the establishment because it is uniting Black Lives Matter & Trump supporters. It's uniting Jews & Muslims. Everyone who has an above room temperature IQ now understands that humanity is under attack. I see Democrats & Republicans starting to understand & unite against the Covid vaxxx/lockdown tyranny. I find it absolutely mind boggling that anyone still gets their news from the mainstream media.

https://www.google.com/search?q=vac...H6ApIBATWYAQCgAQHIAQa4AQLAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz

Biden's done me a favour mandating all federal workers to get vaccinated, I can blame him for not being able to let anyone in the building rather than them (hopefully not) yelling at me.

. Seropositivity estimates for N antibody will underestimate the proportion of the population previously infected due to (i) blood donors are potentially less likely to be exposed to natural infection than age matched individuals in the general population (ii) waning of the N antibody response over time and (iii) recent observations from UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) surveillance data that N antibody levels appear to be lower in individuals who acquire infection following 2 doses of vaccination.

https://assets.publishing.service.g...27511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

OOF ... natural antibodies.. GONE or Dwindling in those that have had the jabby... you guys are FUCKED for the future.. wrecking ball incoming..

@Phlog
Somerset doesn't sound like much fun, I can see why your household got hit. Are you still suffering? It sounded like it screwed you up more than mrs and kids, hope you're back on your feet again, m8f8ce.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/16536387/uks-covid-epicentre-highest-ever-level-hotspot-list/
That said, I don't really care about cases, just hospitalisations and deaths.

Two weeks in and it's only a bad cold now. Random pains, high level of inflammation psoriasis etc, weirdly IBS ain't as bad. It was fucking horrible at its worst, kids got off lightly, Mrs got pretty ill too.

They fucked up 40,000 tests and gave false negatives, meant a shit ton of people went around infecting everyone without knowing it.

Thanks for thinking of us
<Oku04>

Got a mate.who.works in the hospital and he says it's crazy town right now. Not even that cold yet.

Two weeks in and it's only a bad cold now. Random pains, high level of inflammation psoriasis etc, weirdly IBS ain't as bad. It was fucking horrible at its worst, kids got off lightly, Mrs got pretty ill too.

They fucked up 40,000 tests and gave false negatives, meant a shit ton of people went around infecting everyone without knowing it.

Thanks for thinking of us
<Oku04>

Got a mate.who.works in the hospital and he says it's crazy town right now. Not even that cold yet.
Well fingers crossed now you've all had it, you'll be okay.
Can't imagine the feeling of dread for people like your mate knowing there's likely more to come. I didn't know it had got so bad again.

Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey joins states pushing back against Biden administration's vaccine mandates

Ivey's order goes against the Biden administration's sweeping vaccine mandate that requires workers at federal contractors, federal employees, and health workers at facilities receiving Medicare and Medicaid money to get vaccinated. Ivey's order also stands at odds with White House plans to oblige all U.S. enterprises with 100 or more workers to adopt vaccine mandates, or install a weekly testing regime. Ivey said those moves are egregious, illegal and constitute federal overreach.

<GinJuice>

I wonder how many other In n Outs get closed down? The San Francisco one is the only one in the city so that's pretty big news. I've only eaten there once and it was a greasy mess so no bother. I wonder if all of them will end up closed?
https://datebook.sfchronicle.com/fo...s-anti-vaccine-mandate-stance-you-shouldnt-be

In N Out I believe is one of the fastest growing chains. Very popular, lines are huge. They also pay their employees more and offer better benefits.

The ones here in OC are fine, as OC is basically telling the Governor to jump off a cliff.

This is embarrassing.

Instead of asking people to mask up, Bunker Boy held maskless rallies all of October/November, which led to the #wintersurge

This is embarrassing.

Instead of asking people to mask up, Bunker Boy held maskless rallies all of October/November, which led to the #wintersurge

You post this at the exact moment a maskless Joe Biden is in VA on camera coughing in his hand then shaking the hand of elderly people at a rally full of mask less peeps

Now do Bunker Boy, oh wait, they already are, but not for bungling the response that could reduced 30-40% more deaths as Dr, Birx said

Minnesota surgeon fired after saying parents should make children's healthcare decisions

"I am a man who believes individuals have the right to do their research and decide what is best for them and their children when it comes to their health," Horak told the Wahpeton Daily News of his dismissal. "I don't believe governments or institutions should dictate that. It's a position I've always have taken. And when the science doesn't make sense to me, it's hard for me to go along."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/minnesota-surgeon-fired-saying-parents-142600409.html

Sounds like a regular domestic terrorist!

Minnesota surgeon fired after saying parents should make children's healthcare decisions

"I am a man who believes individuals have the right to do their research and decide what is best for them and their children when it comes to their health," Horak told the Wahpeton Daily News of his dismissal. "I don't believe governments or institutions should dictate that. It's a position I've always have taken. And when the science doesn't make sense to me, it's hard for me to go along."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/minnesota-surgeon-fired-saying-parents-142600409.html

Sounds like a regular domestic terrorist!

Absolutely crazy, this. He's not even saying he'd refuse to vaccinate kids or anything, he just gives his opinion on the mandate situation and boom - gone.

We don't have long left as a society.

Back