Coronavirus megathread do you have a pretty mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombies. Check

iu

Ice boxes. Check

iu
https://www.cbs17.com/news/national...-angeles-as-covid-19-crisis-deepens-in-calif/
Pssshhh

I have also heard of multiple antidotal stories of people sending in tests wiped on raw meat getting posative test results!!?!?! also heard one of a small business owner sending in 10 tests opened but not used and receiving back 7 out of ten of those tests positive??! whether theres anything in these stories or just made up, theres a probability that some are true..
You can't even spell anecdotal. Don't pretend you have researched this beyond what you got off Facebook.

Whats the point when you have millions of 'essential' workers all mingling togther for 40 hrs+ a week?
It's too late to stop the spread, especially with so many idiots spreading misinformation, but it's still possible to slow down the spread. If everyone washes their hands and wears masks hopefully the rate of infection stays at a level the the healthcare system can handle.

This is absolutely key. The virus is very survivable with proper medical help. If the healthcare system gets overrun with cases, the mortality rate skyrockets.

That is why responsible citizens are wearing masks in public right now. Not because they are scared, and not because they are sheep. To save other people's Grandmas.

Last edited:
You can't even spell anecdotal. Don't pretend you have researched this beyond what you got off Facebook.

How can I research anitdotes? become some fucking private dick or something? you are misinterpreting and misrepresenting what I wrote..

It's too late to stop the spread, especially with so many idiots spreading misinformation, but it's still possible to slow down the spread. If everyone washes their hands and wears masks hopefully the rate of infection stays at a level the the healthcare system can handle.

This is absolutely key. The virus is very survivable with proper medical help. If the healthcare system gets overrun with cases, the mortality rate skyrockets.

That is why responsible citizens are wearing masks in public right now. Not because they are scared, and not because they are sheep. To save other people's Grandmas.
Like I told him in the other thread, here at least we all have to wear masks and are distanced whenever possible. We have large plexiglass partitions separating our work spaces and the tables we eat at, which are disinfected regularly.

Hardly foolproof, but not like it's a wild party out here either.

The virus is very survivable for 99% of the population as we already know. It’s actually more like if those people that don’t actually need to go to the doctor/hospital would stay the fuck home, then the healthcare system would be just fine. Everyone knows these kinds of people. The kind that the doctor looks at like this when they get there:

<LikeReally5>

Besides, in most places the healthcare system is not being overrun.

Like I told him in the other thread, here at least we all have to wear masks and are distanced whenever possible. We have large plexiglass partitions separating our work spaces and the tables we eat at, which are disinfected regularly.

Do you sanitize the plexiglass too? Just curious. If not, you probably should.

Last edited:

Alright, how many companies out of the public view are wearing masks indoors? social distancing? or just not bothering? we dont know thats my whole point.. it very well could be essential workers driving this whole thing.. theres no evidence to say otherwise.. other than essential workers blaming the bottom feeders.

Everything you've said there is very agreeable. I'm certainly not disagreeing with anything you say, in general.

BUT

Everyone's grandparents would die this year anyway. Regardless of covid-19. Because they are old, and susceptible to being killed by a virus. This is normal life, mate.

Everything you've said there is very agreeable. I'm certainly not disagreeing with anything you say, in general.

BUT

Everyone's grandparents would die this year anyway. Regardless of covid-19. Because they are old, and susceptible to being killed by a virus. This is normal life, mate.
Everyone's grandparents are going to die?!?!?

I have a few different types of masks. Two of the ones in the video. Some black cloth ones and some surgical masks.

I will use the respirator combined with a cloth mask over it so it cathes the droplets I breathe out.

Might seem overkill but I don't trust other people.

The best mask for long term use is a surgical mask as they're the best to breathe through.

I have a few different types of masks. Two of the ones in the video. Some black cloth ones and some surgical masks.

I will use the respirator combined with a cloth mask over it so it cathes the droplets I breathe out.

Might seem overkill but I don't trust other people.

The best mask for long term use is a surgical mask as they're the best to breathe through.

Gotta get me one of these:
1091163_81_101001_OR_dK_s3s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back