Coronavirus megathread do you have a pretty mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A doctor I've known my whole life supports mandated vaccinations on people who don't want it.

For years he kept sending us emails telling us never to take any medicine including ibuprofen because of possible side effects. He's the most conservative doctor ever - his solution to everything is just: diet and exercise, no medicine or operations unless it's chemotherapy.

But now he's saying the vaccine is 100 percent safe. It's ironic.

He also orders his steak well done for fear of Mad Cow. Never ate sushi or sashimi his entire life. And has avoided going to tropical regions of the world for fear of malaria.

He also got high blood pressure despite him never eating any junk food or any salt. He insists that his wife puts zero salt in his meals. Yet he got high blood pressure.

Condition: high blood pressure
Cause: Worrying too much about getting high blood pressure

Last edited:
A doctor I've known my whole life supports mandated vaccinations on people who don't want it.

For years he kept sending us emails telling us never to take any medicine including ibuprofen because of possible side effects. He's the most conservative doctor ever - his solution to everything is just: diet and exercise, no medicine or operations unless it's chemotherapy.

But now he's saying the vaccine is 100 percent safe. It's ironic.

He also orders his steak well done for fear of Mad Cow. Never ate sushi or sashimi his entire life. And has avoided going to tropical regions of the world for fear of malaria.

He also got high blood pressure despite him never eating any junk food or any salt. He insists that his wife puts zero salt in his meals. Yet he got high blood pressure.

Condition: high blood pressure
Cause: Worrying too much about getting high blood pressure
He sounds like a real dipshit.

Wise words by the Terminator.

141103385_232384988502843_7945524245233081408_n.jpg

Arnold is part of the billionaire class. He married into the Kennedy family with ties to all of elite ruling class.

Spoke to my aunt last night, for the first time in ages. She runs a fairly big care home in northern England, I mentioned her a lot at the beginning of all this shit.

Anyway, she's having her second jab soon but this is mental. She currently has 16 staff off work isolating with covid (15 are completely asymptomatic). However......of those 16, FOURTEEN of them refused the vaccine.

Now, this is what I don't get.

If I refused the vaccine, hypothetically, as a healthy 38yr old normal bloke with normal responsibilties, there's a very good chance I won't be allowed to enter bars etc and mingle with (mainly) other younger, healthier folks, right?

But it's fine for care home workers to refuse the vaccine while they spend 10hrs a day around highly vulnerable, elderly people? Surely, these people will be forced out of their job soon? Surely?

142924010_2916672651950879_4871731079636846010_o.jpg hope everyone loves our new puppet, btw the last puppet sucked too.

View attachment 829099 hope everyone loves our new puppet, btw the last puppet sucked too.

Yeah, Biden is just the same old American war machine.

But he's not a flaming piss wizard like Trump was. Just not down with the leader of the free world being a childish idiot.

That's an improvement. Anyway. This is war room stuff, let's not get too political except for how it pertains to the Corona virus.

Yeah, Biden is just the same old American war machine.

But he's not a flaming piss wizard like Trump was. Just not down with the leader of the free world being a childish idiot.

That's an improvement. Anyway. This is war room stuff, let's not get too political except for how it pertains to the Corona virus.
The last 4 years were blatant embarrassment, and it got worse and worse. Hopefully we can brush it under the carpet.

Rumour has it that Newsom is lifting the stay at home order as soon as today. So back to outdoor dining etc again.
Time to get the Bernie mittens out and go out f'lunch again!

Last edited:
The last 4 years were blatant embarrassment, and it got worse and worse. Hopefully we can brush it under the carpet.

Rumour has it that Newsom is lifting the stay at home order as soon as today. So back to outdoor dining etc again.
Time to get the Bernie mittens out and go out f'lunch again!

Incredible timing...totally not a coincidence.

Incredible timing...totally not a coincidence.
ICU capacity and cases are getting better. He did say he'd wait till it hit 15% capacity and I know at least in the Bay Area is getting better.

At least there were no super spreading riots when Biden was sworn in. At least from what I've seen those Antifa twats were wearing masks.

2.5 people in every million Moderna vaccinations having worrying reactions, and it's treatable.

Fuck all, is it, really?

Moderna have also today claimed their vaccine still works against the UK and South Africa variants, or is at least appearing to work so far. Good news.

Fuck all, is it, really?

Moderna have also today claimed their vaccine still works against the UK and South Africa variants, or is at least appearing to work so far. Good news.
Biden's just closed travel into the US from UK, Africa and Brasil. So you can't pop over for dinner dammit.

Biden's just closed travel into the US from UK, Africa and Brasil. So you can't pop over for dinner dammit.

To be honest, the USA is very down my list at the moment (I love the place but like fuck would I be visiting anytime soon with the current nonsense going on). I don't blame Biden for not wanting Brits either, given the current state.

UK have also done the same with Africa and South America (probably for a month or two, I'd imagine).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back